SAU Community

Leather Gearstick & Handbrake Boots

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool - thanks Robert.

Jimbo - LOL, na, you will need to get a sewing neddle and some thread and sew the frame in. If your like me, I had to think back to my grade 5 days to remember how to sew !!!

Another way of doing it is to use hot glue and a few pegs. Apparently it works wonders.

J

• 1 month later...
hey jay, do you have a set for the 32 in the works or currently available? surely with all this INTERNATIONAL business you must have the ability to invest in a new line. regards mic

G'day Mic,

Naaa, not doing the 32 ones and it doesn't look like I'll be doing them anytime in the near future either.

Sorry dude.

J

• 3 weeks later...
My cousin has agreed to make up some boots for my R32, probably next week sometime when we both get the time, I'll post pics (before/after) if anyone's interested, and also let him know if anyone else would like some, depending on interest he might agree to make some more for all you R32 owners out there ;-)

do u know if you can get r32 handbreak boots yet.

I realy NEEED a red leather one to finish off my interior.

thanks mate

Yep Jay - count me in, if you have any of this order left....

Cheers,

Matt

G'day Matt,

I'm all out at the moment, although I ordered another hide of leather yesterday which should be here in a few weeks. Once I get the new hide it'll be about a week or two to make them up.

Do you mind waiting a few weeks for a brand spanking new set ??

Cheers

Jayson