SAU Community

Leather Gearstick & Handbrake Boots

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi J, let me know if you need a set, I can pull the really crappy ones out of the R32 GTST and send them down.

Cool - thanks for that. I'll see how it goes in the next week or two, cause I'll have to pull them appart to see if I can make them up, and once the factory ones are pulled apart you can't get them back together the same again :rolleyes:

J

Jay i've got a handbrake boot sitting next to me off a wrecked 32. Pay for the postage and it's yours so all these nice 32 drivers can have pretty interiors ;). Too bad you don't have them for s13's.

Neil - I'll take it !! I'll send you a PM with my address details :D

SydneyKid - Thanks for the offer, something falls through I'll drop you a PM.

Thanks

Jayson

Well Finally i put these on after having em about 7 months ;)

they look absolutely awesome thanks Jay.

gearstick boot is an absolute peice of cake

for all you noobs out there who wouldnt know how to sew something together to save your life like me, i can vouch for the glue/staple option

i did both, glued then stapled. the only problem is you can slightly see the staples which i'm not too bothered by for now, then next weekend i'm going to pull it out again and sew up the sides where you can see the staples and then pull the staples out. this would be a lot easier than trying to sew from scratch as its already in the right postition so that might be an idea for you all.

bump for the master of leather :D

• 3 years later...