SAU Community

Aca Forum/interview!

BRU2AL

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was about to come looking for this thread after I saw this ch9 mention this on fb. Sounds like it didnt go over well. Dont suppose anyone recorded it? Do they run repeats of the news later at night?(forgive my ignorance)

Edit: http://www.aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8479514/cops-v-hoons

Edited by alex182

[please excuse the following post, a few beers down and i have a poor grasp of the England language atm]

Watched it and Laughed.

Possibly the dumbest thing i've ever seen, and i've sat through the "Sex and the city" movie.

2 of my mates were on that panel (on both sides) and after watching that i really feel that they wasted their time. With what i know about my mates, the way that was editied/shown made a shear mockery of their knowledge, skills and intelligence! (I've never seen Ash sit that still and quiet EVER!!!!!!!)

F#$k you Ch9 and your stupid show :verymad: :verymad:

On the plus side..... That segment should be on nominated for Best Editing at the next Academy Awards!!!! or at least on next years Uni 'Video/Movie Editing' syallbus!

[rant]

And FFS, where do they get these muppets with stupid peircings and haircuts.... if you wanna look like some reject from a "fall out boy" video, go right ahead, but please dont' bother voicing a opinion on modded cars on TV, on that show....

The target audience of TT with simply look at you and judge you guilty before any proof on innocence.

[please excuse the following post, a few beers down and i have a poor grasp of the England language atm]

Watched it and Laughed.

Possibly the dumbest thing i've ever seen, and i've sat through the "Sex and the city" movie.

2 of my mates were on that panel (on both sides) and after watching that i really feel that they wasted their time. With what i know about my mates, the way that was editied/shown made a shear mockery of their knowledge, skills and intelligence! (I've never seen Ash sit that still and quiet EVER!!!!!!!)

F#$k you Ch9 and your stupid show :verymad: :verymad:

On the plus side..... That segment should be on nominated for Best Editing at the next Academy Awards!!!! or at least on next years Uni 'Video/Movie Editing' syallbus!

[rant]

And FFS, where do they get these muppets with stupid peircings and haircuts.... if you wanna look like some reject from a "fall out boy" video, go right ahead, but please dont' bother voicing a opinion on modded cars on TV, on that show....

The target audience of TT with simply look at you and judge you guilty before any proof on innocence.

Fkn lol the kid that spoke the most has to be the biggest dip shit I've heard.(unless that's what they made him out to be, but him saying all that shit inthe first place didn't help) ADHD or some shit trying to leap out of his chair lol

And I don't believe ash was that quiet for 1 minute..

That was a waste of 11 minutes, I still think they missed the point of trying to make this interview different and it ended up just like all the other stories they play.

Just watched the video.

Seemed quite one sided & not really car enthusiats but what do you expect judging by the forum invitees sitting on the left.

Needed more mature comments i.e. Ash included in the video.

No wonder Jon Davison wanted to go on the show but was advised not too due to editing etc..

I rarely go posting willy nilly on SAU (nothing nice to say, don't say anything), but having just watched the video I'm not surprised it degraded into punks vs cops with added deaths as it always does.Ash I have met you on a few occasions now and have always found you louder than that :). The fact that you refused to enter the pointless and stupid parts of that debate shows the conviction and position that the majority of SAU and car club members have about hooning and it's pointlessness. Unfortunately this kind of debate would be embraced by most car clubs ,motoring professionals and police but having a ratings hungry show organize it assures failure from the start. If as a forum and community we continue to speak eventually we will be heard. Viva la revolution, Che Guevera and so on.