SAU Community

Help Design Sau Merch - Earn Cash!

R31Nismoid

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is a single design in here that I wouldn't wear, but I'm a Nissanophile.

I wish I could do more detailed stuff like yours Tom.

Only so much can be done with paint.

Can you do some cars that don't have a huge handle on the back?

I like your stuff Tom.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks men. Makes me feel special. :D

I don't think there is a single design in here that I wouldn't wear, but I'm a Nissanophile.

I wish I could do more detailed stuff like yours Tom.

Only so much can be done with paint.

Can you do some cars that don't have a huge handle on the back?

Illustrator is super easy to use! Most of my 'designs' (if you can call them that) are loosely traced from real cars just to get the angles right, then it's just a matter of drawing in more lines and pushing or pulling them.

6937694886_4288263427_b.jpg

Got rid of the rear diffuser on the 32; looked a bit awkward without a big ass wing.

Heres a quick idea for the shirt, possibly with some text such as "Legend/ary - (insert dictionary meaning)" or something else.

There could possibly be a different year model on the front, R32/33/34, possibly older, possibly new GTR. The engine on the back could correspond to the year model of car.

Will try to get other designs out for the other clothing items soon.

http://img607.images...70/saushirt.jpg

Oh, and apparently i am "not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Whats up with that?

Edited by xAsh-

T shirt referring to r33 as boat, will bring the lols.

Ships ahoy.

Challenge accepted.

Although admittedly, it took a lot longer than I anticipated :/

6940423732_b3684891bd_b.jpg

Challenge accepted.

Although admittedly, it took a lot longer than I anticipated :/

6940423732_b3684891bd_b.jpg

awesome!

funny as hell.

so, how the fck are we supposed to only chose 3 with all this quality design work?

every time i see it, i lol....

Your inspiration provides the lulz ;)

Just gonna put this out there... The V's they crave your lovin' hense why i think a timeline shirt or the sau logo shirts would be the go :thumbsup:

They're so hard to draw..Actually that's a lie, I just can't be bothered. And a timeline would be tediousssssss.

I'm sure someone's up for the challenge

6943770378_3a51a2495d_b.jpg

Oh, I don't know..Someone chuck us some ideas. I don't think this even qualifies as a design hahah.

Kept it pretty minimalistic since the sleeves may or may not be bombarded with trader logos as per the design brief.

Hey guys,

Finally got some time to play around with some designs, here's just 3 quick ones, but there will be more coming.

FYI, the top 2 designs are based on the Nismo stripes, plain and simple. And the last one, a silhouette of a R34, can also do any other skylines with or without spoiler.

saushirts1.jpg