SAU Community

Help Design Sau Merch - Earn Cash!

R31Nismoid

^^^ probably just the angle, but the back and front of the r32, look to be different colours.

absolutely love the design though.

top notch.

and tom, i like the "godzilla" design, because it kind of looks like something obscure youd see in a fashion shop.

Hahah yeah, I admit it looks pretty awkward. Only car enthusiasts will know what it represents :P

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this what you mean mate? Tbh, I reckon the original is better, only because it's harder to recognise the models just showing 1/2 the car.

But your suggestion does make the design look cleaner.

saushirts20202.jpg

Yeah that looks awesome, if i could be bothered i would do something similar with a rear view of a 35, 34, 33, 32, 31, KPCG each slightly further away than the other, in the same style as this, with each one having red taillights.

@ xAsh-, you working on anything? Your RB26 block design looked really nice.

Cheers mate, nah i've been too busy prepping/painting my car this week, back to full time TAFE next week and i'm very behind so yeah, haha

Without blowing out costs, doing individual usernames etc really isn't going to be possible/marketable.

I actually meant all user names on a single design - so just like thousands of user names organised into the SAU logo, or the shape of the car or something like that.

I actually meant all user names on a single design - so just like thousands of user names organised into the SAU logo, or the shape of the car or something like that.

New members won't want to buy it because they won't be on it and this forum has over 70,000 members so might be a bit of a squeeze ;)

New members won't want to buy it because they won't be on it and this forum has over 70,000 members so might be a bit of a squeeze ;)

pffft, who cares about newbs.

theres already 70,000 potential buyers.

also, less bitching, more designing.

I'm going to extend the date by another week due to issues getting the wider SAU Mailout going.

We were going to try use a new system but unfortunate circumstance means we are using the old one, which takes 3-4 days.

So new date is next Friday - 4th May

Thanks all & keep the designs coming.

Hi fellow Skyline enthusiasts, I touched up my God32zilla pic because I wasn't 100% happy with it.

6959530402_d3a1e09c65_b.jpg

6959530452_5cc840432b_b.jpg

It's in colour just incase colour becomes an option again.

I just made it look a bit more proportional, scaled down some of the lines so they're not as imposing.

Looking forward to the input once the message gets out!

do it in 33 form :P

Hahah I was meant to do that wasn't I..Woops.

Anyway, went for another obscure (as luke GTR would say :P) design. I don't know how I even came up with this silly idea, but I'm sure you'll all know what I'm getting at :).

6959888176_e368e76b1f_b.jpg

7105957585_69b456f58c_b.jpg

Having major issues sending out emails to members.

Might have do to a vanilla version rather than a nice HTML one. Problem with the plain text is it could well get blocked.

Will start it tonight sometime... Not going to be fixed for a while :(

Some awesome designs here, well done! Charles89 and thirtythreeII have some nice concepts.

Hope there are going to be girl tees available? :)

Krystle.