SAU Community

Help Design Sau Merch - Earn Cash!

R31Nismoid

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i liked the godzilla 32 that someone posted up a while back. although some people who arent motoring enthusiats wont get the refernce, i think if there was a gtr logo on there people will just assume its implying that gtr's are monsters (not specifically godzilla) and it will still make for a cool shirt. i hope that makes sence

also i liked the idea of having a "hi my name is _________" area on the chest that smeone also suggested. would make for good track day shirts, and if there was an area for car info eg, "and i drive an 33 GTR "

i also would prefer the hoodies to have minimal or no logos/brands on it to make it less douchey to where in public. i espically like the silouet (spelling?) designs and the more complicated B/W picture ones.

thats my input on the matter haha :)

i liked the godzilla 32 that someone posted up a while back. although some people who arent motoring enthusiats wont get the refernce, i think if there was a gtr logo on there people will just assume its implying that gtr's are monsters (not specifically godzilla) and it will still make for a cool shirt. i hope that makes sence

also i liked the idea of having a "hi my name is _________" area on the chest that smeone also suggested. would make for good track day shirts, and if there was an area for car info eg, "and i drive an 33 GTR "

i also would prefer the hoodies to have minimal or no logos/brands on it to make it less douchey to where in public. i espically like the silouet (spelling?) designs and the more complicated B/W picture ones.

thats my input on the matter haha :)

scott, i like your thinking.

could possibly have a shirt with spaces for details.

eg;

SAU username ___________________

rank ______________

gender _______________

location ___________________

cars ______________________

real name ______________________

setup like the side profiles on the forum, fill out with permanent marker

with a decent size SAU logo on the back