SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2012 Round 2

achoo

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitch please im coming from sydney to trash it and drive home.. quit being a wuss!

also way to go with entry form "Import Monster DECA MOTORKHANA, SATURDAY 25th FEBRUARY 2012" on the part you fill out..

Will send payment and form either sunday or monday.

umm google evo 7 GT-A.. Fun cars to drive... for about 5 minutes

bloody mexicans and their lack of rules! Wish us silly NSW people were allowed to do this at our events :(

I know what a GT-A is. I said find me one to drive (which you won't be able to) and sure, I'll drive an Auto Evo at DECA :P

You could borrow my VL :)

I have a habit of seeking out power poles and I suck at the whole RWD thing (as evidenced by my efforts at Sandown haha.) So you might want to re-think that haha

Unless you were being serious? haha

Bingo.... Just enter the cube. Should end up with some "well rounded" results.

Farkin' LOL

ive tried getting her to enter the cube a couple times, she just laughs at me :whistling:

Of course I'm laughing :P Tried driving a Cube around a track on GT5? "Hi, my name is Understeer, last name Bodyroll."

That and I don't have the money to replace a blown CVT trans should that happen.

If your car is manual - you'll also have the pleasure of me burning out your clutch :P Haha, no I try not to drive other people's cars.

Oh I'll be turning up - been turning up to every DECA since I stopped doing them. I think I did 7 or so DECAs back in the day, I've had my time. I'll buy another fun car one day and bring it up. Just no idea when that'll be :(

Edited by llama_au

manual at something like this isnt hard at all... Clutch in, put it in 2nd, rev to 6K, drop clutch and hold on.. Rinse and repeat

HAHAHA i like it :laugh:

try get some NSW guys to come down, we can have a state DECA challenge ;)

Bitch please im coming from sydney to trash it and drive home.. quit being a wuss!

also way to go with entry form "Import Monster DECA MOTORKHANA, SATURDAY 25th FEBRUARY 2012" on the part you fill out..

Will send payment and form either sunday or monday.

you can try and turn up on that date if you like...

i will get an update from the panel beater fixing my car and try to get an entry in this week if they think it'll be ready by then and will try to get a few other friends to come too.

i will get an update from the panel beater fixing my car and try to get an entry in this week if they think it'll be ready by then and will try to get a few other friends to come too.

sweet! hope to see you there :yes: