SAU Community

Rocker Cover Breathers Dash -10 Size

Hi Guys, I had a batch of these breathers made from Aluminium for my mates and my skylines. I had to get a whole batch made up otherwise the cnc guy couldn't be bothered just making a couple.

Rocker Cover Breather Dash -10 Size, they replace the stock breathers by push-fitting them, instead going to the hassle of welding breathers or AN adaptors to rocker covers.

Made from Aluminium, and replace the standard rocker cover breathers so you can use a -10 screw on fitting like Speedflow/Earls/PFE etc

Suits RB20, RB25 and RB26.

$50 a pair - including postage.

PM if interested!

gallery_1619_111_194984.jpg

gallery_1619_111_34197.jpg

gallery_1619_111_25656.jpg

Here are the fittings on my rocker covers, with black AN fittings screwed on.

The aluminium fittings fit very snugly in to the rocker cover breather holes, no need for any sealant. Can definitely vouch for the quality of these fittings.

Edit: Tried to upload a 100kb picture, but kept getting 'IO error'... Weird. I'll try again later.

Edited by Chainfire

Here are the fittings on my rocker covers, with black AN fittings screwed on.

The aluminium fittings fit very snugly in to the rocker cover breather holes, no need for any sealant. Can definitely vouch for the quality of these fittings.

Edit: Tried to upload a 100kb picture, but kept getting 'IO error'... Weird. I'll try again later.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

maybe PM me the pic, and i'll try to upload it to my gallery, if its not working for you...

Cheers

I used a blanking cap/flare cap on top to tap them in. The ends are chamfered to make it easier to tap in at a straight angle. Sometimes its easier to remove/fit when the rocker covers are hot after a short drive.

Here's a speedflow flare cap: http://www.speedflow...u/adapters.html but you can get them on ebay for $8.

You can block off the side breather on a RB25 if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...