SAU Community

Performance Fuel Injectors - 1600Cc 440Cc 2200Cc 1000Cc 725Cc 875Cc 650Cc

This guy, Brendan, super awesome service. Took my call after hours and sorted payment within the hour. Had it posted the next day! Can't speak highly enough of the service and I'm definitely going to keep coming back. Good work man

It's all part of the service :yes:

Don't forget to like PEC on Facebook and let's keep in touch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a price and availability on a set of 6 x ID 1000 to suit an R32 GTR to fit into standard rail. Will this be a plug and play type of injector? Are they genuine ID injectors?

Hey,

ID use BOSCH EV14 injectors which is what we offer as well, they are just flow matched by a different company also based in the USA.

Injectors won't be a direct drop in; some modifications would be required.

Price for 6x 1000cc injectors, 11mm extensions (GTR) and USCAR plug's would be $640 incl. delivery.

- Brendan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

ID use BOSCH EV14 injectors which is what we offer as well, they are just flow matched by a different company also based in the USA.

Injectors won't be a direct drop in; some modifications would be required.

Price for 6x 1000cc injectors, 11mm extensions (GTR) and USCAR plug's would be $640 incl. delivery.

- Brendan

Same price for a bnr34? is this all that is required to fit/run these injectors? apart from the usual tune etc of course.

Same price for a bnr34? is this all that is required to fit/run these injectors? apart from the usual tune etc of course.

Yes same price, same set-up.

Nothing else will be required in terms of fittings ect, however it would need to be fitted by an experienced workshop as the injectors are universal.

Cheers,

Brendan

(VM)

Can i have a price on the Bosch 1000ccs and 2000ccs to suit rb25 plz

Hey!

Including all required extensions and plugs here is what I can do:

Set of 6x 1000cc BOSCH EV14's - $640 incl. Express delivery

Set of 6x 2200cc BOSCH Short's - $790 incl. Express delivery

Let me know what you thing,

Brendan

(VM)

good price! probs easier to get the 2000cc ones now just incase i go a bigger set up....

How is drivablitly and tuning ease going much bigger then needed?

Yo!

Yeah the in terms of tuning the EV14's from BOSCH are easier to work with then the 2000cc ones. In terms of drivability the 2000cc cater for serious engines builds.

• 1 month later...

Hey!

Including all required extensions and plugs here is what I can do:

Set of 6x 1000cc BOSCH EV14's - $640 incl. Express delivery

Set of 6x 2200cc BOSCH Short's - $790 incl. Express delivery

Let me know what you thing,

Brendan

(VM)

Yo!

Yeah the in terms of tuning the EV14's from BOSCH are easier to work with then the 2000cc ones. In terms of drivability the 2000cc cater for serious engines builds.

Got an R34 GTT and bought some fuel injector clinic 1000cc EV14 from you and was thinking of going bigger. You have said you have 2200 injectors (bosch shorts) but they are not as easy to work with. Surely the IDs also come in 2000cc don't they?

I am looking here http://www.injectordynamics.com/injectors.html

and they list 1300cc as well as 2000cc. Now I realise the ones you stock are not injector dynamics but if bosch make the EV14 injectors 1300cc and 2000cc would fuel injector clinic not be able to flow match these in the same way or is it just not a size that they do?

Please let me know some options.

Thanks

Got an R34 GTT and bought some fuel injector clinic 1000cc EV14 from you and was thinking of going bigger. You have said you have 2200 injectors (bosch shorts) but they are not as easy to work with. Surely the IDs also come in 2000cc don't they?

I am looking here http://www.injectordynamics.com/injectors.html

and they list 1300cc as well as 2000cc. Now I realise the ones you stock are not injector dynamics but if bosch make the EV14 injectors 1300cc and 2000cc would fuel injector clinic not be able to flow match these in the same way or is it just not a size that they do?

Please let me know some options.

Thanks

Hey,

At present we don't have anything between 1000cc and 2200cc which are the shorts.

I'll have a look into this for you now and see what I can do.

- Brendan

• 3 weeks later...