SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Since the first one is a little high on its milage, though id start a second one.

SPOTTED: MADGT4 on tuesday night showing off how to launch a 4wd with all its fury!! Man your cool, wish i had a 4wd skyline. Too sik for da streets!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since the first one is a little high on its milage, though id start a second one.

SPOTTED: MADGT4 on tuesday night showing off how to launch a 4wd with all its fury!! Man your cool, wish i had a 4wd skyline. Too sik for da streets!

mate you can dream of a 4WD car but thats all.hey 2 sik for the steets is copyright now so give me come of your points..he he.. :bonk:

Hey I just had a good idea! (doesn't happen very often)

I'm gonna start a new trend... instead of FULSIK, or SIKREX, or SIKGEM number plates etc... I'm gonna get VOMIT plates. How 'bout these combos? NIZVOMIT, NISPEW, FULBARF, HURLREX, DRYRCH

im sure habib is taken, i here lot of weird last names working in a video store and you would be suprised how many actually have habib as there last name.

its quite funny im always asking them to spell it :(

erin

Dean your plates are so sik that you should keep a bottle of disinfectant in the glovebox... to keep people from getting ill :P Maybe you could get the Royal Adelaide Hospital to sponsor you at Autosalon? :(

Edit: All this whoring has made my punctuation skills go out the window!

Dude don't attack me on the net, you don't know me!

AND how i drive my car is up to me, is it not?

Hey I just had a good idea! (doesn't happen very often)  

I'm gonna start a new trend... instead of FULSIK, or SIKREX, or SIKGEM number plates etc... I'm gonna get VOMIT plates. How 'bout these combos? NIZVOMIT, NISPEW, FULBARF, HURLREX, DRYRCH

awwa thats so fully sik i had to pick da carrots out

fully off coular bro