SAU Community

Sau 3.2 - Issues Register - Updated 12/04 @ 19:00

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hmm it's asking me to update my email address?

Emails that we send to you are being returned to us. If our emails continue to bounce, we will stop sending emails to you and require you to update your email address.

I am still getting emails from SAU fine though?

On 14/01/2017 at 11:25 AM, Leroy Peterson said:

just an issue thats been annoying me lately on PC browser... go to post a quick reply and it loads a draft?? usually from something I posted days ago. its really random and very annoying. Seems to have been implemented a few weeks ago?

What browser?

On 22/01/2017 at 2:58 AM, colin.ssc said:

Hmm it's asking me to update my email address?

Emails that we send to you are being returned to us. If our emails continue to bounce, we will stop sending emails to you and require you to update your email address.

I am still getting emails from SAU fine though?

Yeah, probs with our email provider. Hopefully this will stop soon. 

I've been having the issue with the previous reply appearing when I quick reply (although not always). In the reply box it says "your previous content has been restored" so I guess it thinks I never got to submit it, even though I did. Using Chrome.

i have a box comming up saying:

i try to update and it just tells me that its being used by a different user... which is me

i have a box comming up saying:
i try to update and it just tells me that its being used by a different user... which is me

I found that you cannot set it to the current email. Need to change it then change it back.

• 1 month later...