SAU Community

Sau 3.2 - Issues Register - Updated 12/04 @ 19:00

Also, you can add links by typing text, highlighting it and clicking the link button.

This is still broken.

The old "LINK" button you could create text to hyperlink it like so: LINK ME

But the button does not allow you to do this anymore. Ok for me, I know how - but for more users this is a massive PIA.

Use the Pulse Skin Noel, makes it much easier to differentiate between posts.

Change it right down the bottom left corner on any page.

Change was needed to fix lots of problems that were making this board a nightmare to run.

Iphone : Seems when someone posts a video it does not scale the video down to size of the screen.

Instead it streches past the boarder.

Dont know if this is a new function so you can see the whole preview picture of a youtube vid.

Just annoying when trying to scroll up and down the page and you seem to find yourself scrolling off the side of the page into no mans land.

Ill try get a screen shot this afternoon if you need one

If you have a phone I could sms it to I can do that now

I'm receiving email notifications - but the subject is now the person who made the post, rather than the topic which is kinda confusing.

This is driving me insane, as gmail can't collect all the emails into a common thread.

So the subject is now:

New Reply: Kasko

Or New Reply: hypergear

This issue happens when getting instant notification updates when watching a thread. So each person who replies to the thread results in an email to you. However previously the email subject related to the thread name, where now the subject is the name of the poster.

I'd prefer is the subject was the name of the thread so gmail can create a common thread for me to read through, rathern than having 10 unread separate emails :(

I'm using the default skin settings and these subscriptions existed before the upgrade.

Thanks

Using the iPhone ipb app.

No skip to page numbers, so clicking on the lulz thread will always take you to page one. If you flick through all 500 pages to the end and then leave the thread when you return it still drops you on page one. Makes it impossible to see what the latest updates are for any long thread.

(null)

When leaving feedback for a member, you are now required to complete the - Deal Topic (A link to the topic where the deal took place) - field.

It use to be optional before, which I think was better. Sometimes the url is not relevant.

Also... when you click on an attached image in someone's post, it opens in the same window. I hate that!, Should open in a new window, as per before.

Edited by Munkyb0y

Not sure if this has been covered but when you leave feedback for someone in their profile, it used to be optional as to whether you wanted to include a link to the topic/deal but now it is a mandatory field and it won't let you leave feedback if you don't fill it in. I got a PM in regards to a wanted add so there isn't really a thread to link to.

Perhaps I should've put this in this section.

When leaving feedback for a member, you are now required to complete the - Deal Topic (A link to the topic where the deal took place) - field.

It use to be optional before, which I think was better. Sometimes the url is not relevant.

Also... when you click on an attached image in someone's post, it opens in the same window. I hate that!, Should open in a new window, as per before.

I'm receiving email notifications - but the subject is now the person who made the post, rather than the topic which is kinda confusing.

This is driving me insane, as gmail can't collect all the emails into a common thread.

So the subject is now:

New Reply: Kasko

Or New Reply: hypergear

This issue happens when getting instant notification updates when watching a thread. So each person who replies to the thread results in an email to you. However previously the email subject related to the thread name, where now the subject is the name of the poster.

I'd prefer is the subject was the name of the thread so gmail can create a common thread for me to read through, rathern than having 10 unread separate emails :(

I'm using the default skin settings and these subscriptions existed before the upgrade.

Thanks

This issue has been reported twice but is not in the first post, and is still a major PITA. Please push it towards the top of the list to resolve as it stops people receiving useful notifications if they are not actively on the board.

Ooo thought I'd added that in.

PM email notification is working, subscribed thread however is not (just tested).

This was using the settings we all had to use back on the old board - I've not changed any of mine from then yet to try and see whats going on

Regarding the word wrap issue in sigs I mentioned at some point, I took a gander at the CSS.. it looks like theres a

#content {
   line-height: 120%;
}

in there somewhere, disabling that in Chrome seems to resolve that wrapping issue.

I seem to be having a drama with the avatar upload section. Chances are it's an error with whats between the keyboard and the seat im sitting in

I go to this page, and click next to "PHOTO" on the "Change your photo" box;

I believe that section is the photo in your profile, not your avatar?

When I go into mine it still has the picture of me that I've always had in my profile.

I can't seem to find an area to upload avatars at all? Mine is borked so I've been looking for it!

Oh well I thought that WAS the avatar cause I couldnt find "avatar" anywhere?!

Go to your username on the top right, choose my settings then choose the top option of change picture.

This is your old avatar N1 http://gdpit.com/avatars_pictures/fun/gdpit_com_55382046_37.jpg'>http://gdpit.com/avatars_pictures/fun/gdpit_com_55382046_37.jpg lol, saw it when i was looking for a new one here http://gdpit.com/avatars_pictures/

Edited by W0rp3D

Ooo thought I'd added that in.

PM email notification is working, subscribed thread however is not (just tested).

This was using the settings we all had to use back on the old board - I've not changed any of mine from then yet to try and see whats going on

Here i was thinking that the board was quiet and no replys to threads i had posted in, till i checked the my content section.

Any way to make it so there is a my content menu on the side like the last version, i liked that feature.