SAU Community

Sau 3.2 - Issues Register - Updated 12/04 @ 19:00

So before when i had "my topics" on the right hand side with all my watched topics and displaying what was new and a button to view old watched topics, How do i go about having thise feature again or will i just have to use this notification dropdown thing once its sorted out?

Regarding the no mark all items read button:

Using the default skin, doesn't work/appear on the "pulse" on either.

Browser is google chrome.

Using the full version.

It's the button that when browsing the forums with "view new content", once you've read through the new posts etc it used to be in the top right of the topics list.

what he said. buttons disappeared

Yeah. just got a new notification about your reply but had to click the previous "quoted a post you made" to get back to this thread from the notification drop-down.

Please post up a screen dump of your notification settings.

I believe it is something to do with those as mine work fine when i click the heading. As there are different settings/options i suspect it is related to this.

Regarding the no mark all items read button:

Using the default skin, doesn't work/appear on the "pulse" on either.

Browser is google chrome.

Using the full version.

It's the button that when browsing the forums with "view new content", once you've read through the new posts etc it used to be in the top right of the topics list.

You'll notice there are a LOT more options now in that content section.

You can filter by a lot more choices now, filter by specific forums, specific threads you've posted it...

Even specific time ranges.

There is a "mark all as read" option at the VERY bottom of the forum. This will mark the ENTIRE board as "READ".

post-709-0-13865200-1334142728_thumb.png

I believe the new way IPB does is this is such that you can now customise filter so extensively you shouldn't need to mark the entire board as read all that often.

This is deemed not to be an issue now - I will mark in the Feature thread.

Thanks.

So before when i had "my topics" on the right hand side with all my watched topics and displaying what was new and a button to view old watched topics, How do i go about having thise feature again or will i just have to use this notification dropdown thing once its sorted out?

Please read here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/397488-follow-this-topic-resolved-1104-2100/

From the "Content I Follow" button, you can see heaps, play around with it.

Should cover it. If not post in that thread.

iPhone mobile mode

Whatever that square window ting top right is.... Dosnt do anything? What is it

How dobi get to any menus like my messages and new content etc. I assume it that window I can't click?

Also loading blackouts don't disappear

Added to the list.

Not sure if everyone is having this issue however.

Tried to Edit my Sig but it is just a heap of Code and it scares me.

Screen dump please and list full details as per the first post requirements.

Note: I've just gone into your signature, and it's showing up in HTML fine.

So you've likely got HTML functionality disabled. Time to start a new sig or enable HTML - as the only stuff that's there is put there by you. Not really sure I'll be able to help.

For some reason, it was fine when I just went back to look again. WTF???

I'm using XP and IE8 and Pulse skin.

Please go back to your old avatar. Us Puppets need our Master.

Edited by Not a Pulsar

Had switched to the "old" theme. With the new theme, it isn't a problem with the thread topic area, but the head of the page is still stuffed. Being overlain with my window tabs.

How to I upload the PrtScr image?

Using FF 11.0, on Linux. Don't see that it should matter, because it worked before the "upgrade".

Had to take a photo:

post-269-0-29785800-1334148928_thumb.jpg

Added to the list. Not sure if everyone is having this issue however.

i haven't had this issue. iPhone using Safari browser and viewing the mobile version, when i press the "window" button on the top right i get a tiled overlay with messenger, notifications gallery, sign out etc. press it again to close the overlay.

what i have noticed is. when viewing the full version of the site on my iPhone, i press the "Use Mobile Version" link at the bottom of the site. it loads the mobile version fine but, as i said before, there is no button to change back to the full version of the site. if i want to go back to the full version i either have to clear the cookies/cache, or close Safari and remove it from the multitasking list. then open Safari back up and load SAU, the mobile version will now load with a "Full Version" button down the very bottom.

i thought it may have been a one off when i posted yesterday but it seams to do it every time i change between full and mobile versions.

Thanks. Yes clearing cookies/cache is normal when reverting back to full versions.

I do believe it was the same with the last version as well.

GH05T - I think you should do the above, and then see if SAU works fine for you. I think it'll be a phone issue rather than a SAU one

You'll notice there are a LOT more options now in that content section.

You can filter by a lot more choices now, filter by specific forums, specific threads you've posted it...

Even specific time ranges.

There is a "mark all as read" option at the VERY bottom of the forum. This will mark the ENTIRE board as "READ".

post-709-0-13865200-1334142728_thumb.png

I believe the new way IPB does is this is such that you can now customise filter so extensively you shouldn't need to mark the entire board as read all that often.

This is deemed not to be an issue now - I will mark in the Feature thread.

Thanks.

Ah there it is! Cheers Ash. It'd moved more then one scroll and I got lost.

Again on my iPhone mobile mode

I don't have page numbers for threads so to get to the last page of say the Liz thread I have to skip trough up to 500 page to see the most recent post.

I only have next button so no page selection numbers

442ccc2f.png