SAU Community

Sau 3.2 - Changes/features Register - Updated 12/04 @ 19:00

Anything that isn't an actul issue/bug - please post here. Things you might want changed/enhanced etc

Ensrue you include a decent amount of information so that we know what you are talking about.

1. Screen shots if applicable

2. Links to other forums/features you've seen that you like

Updated 12/04 @ 19:00

• Dark Skin
  • "Back to Top" button for both mobile & full versions
  • Drop Down Forum navigation box. Previous versions have all had it.
  • "Posts per Page" option is now gone. Old Forum had upto 50 posts per page, handy for viewing longer/detailed threads
  • Default Forum text is now larger than previous. Perhaps drop it back one size by default?
  • Instant PM button missing from posts in threads. Under Member Tags/User Bars, there was an instant PM button. Reinstated would be good, makes life easier using For Sale

Thanks

Ash

Can we please get a way to increase the posts per page? Like the old layout had the option of 40 PPP?

Other than that, fkn top work as always guys. I am already seeing lots of cool stuff I like better than the last layout.

Can we please get a way to increase the posts per page? Like the old layout had the option of 40 PPP?

Other than that, fkn top work as always guys. I am already seeing lots of cool stuff I like better than the last layout.

Yes, this, 1000 times this. I had it on 50 or so per page (whatever the highest before it was modded was), I can't stand having to change page constantly.

This is also what I came here to say

Can you please explain what you mean in greater detail, include screen dumps etc.

Overall size of font across the page is pretty large.

be good if there was custom function to say choose between 3-4 font sizing.

Screen shots

post-43319-0-38277600-1334104644_thumb.png

post-43319-0-02978300-1334104668_thumb.png

post-43319-0-28556100-1334104687_thumb.png

Cant really see in the screen shots but font sizing for me is like reading a book with large print.

Bar that it all looks good !!

who ever thought of the ''show new reply'' button when you're replying to a post is a genius.

but when you click ''show new reply'' then post what you were writing and then exit the topic, it doesn't realise that you read it and it says there's a new reply.

Also, is there a way for users to choose to turn off/on previews in the "reply" box please?

I find it a lot easier having text only in that box and being shown the image/video/media/URL/etc link tags

Thanks

Just noticed the drop down menu for moving from section to section which used to be between the quick reply box and the last post on the right hand side is missing

Also, is there a way for users to choose to turn off/on previews in the "reply" box please?

I find it a lot easier having text only in that box and being shown the image/video/media/URL/etc link tags

Thanks

Can you post a screen dump, not entirely sure what you mean.

Just noticed the drop down menu for moving from section to section which used to be between the quick reply box and the last post on the right hand side is missing

Already on the list!

It's all gone pear shaped.

Using Firefox.

At the top of the topic, I'm getting the window tabs being reporoduced, rather than the thread topic.

In the SAU banner, I'm getting something else overlaying / interfering with the menu options.

I tried doing a cut & paste to eshow what I mean, but it doesn't seem to want to work correctly (work the way I want it too).

It's all crappy, AFIC.