SAU Community

Sau 3.2 - Changes/features Register - Updated 12/04 @ 19:00

• 4 months later...

Is there a way to see all the daily Birthdays?

Used to be cool to be able to see all of them each day but now there is just a few showing and it tells you how many there are in total.

(Kinda gave me a buzz seeing mine last year and it is coming up again and I wanna see it!)

Kinda makes you feel loved.

Cheers.

Rob.

Hmmm, I'll see what I can do here. I agree that they should all be displayed.

Any progress on this Christian???

• 4 weeks later...

Donations for additional RAM and/or CPU's or even a server/service upgrade ?

Offline backups or schedule @ 3am AEST ?

Maintenance windows and or regular server reboots even.

Something is holding this dawg back every so often. Let it slip the leash please....

Not my ISP as all other sites respond faster than SAU does right now :( and speedtest is registering 10MBPS

End Users = 540 sessions

You can just feel it slowly grind at times and a whiles later - hours or a day - it gets healthy again....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I still can't change mobile theme and there is no button down the bottom as pictured null.png

And I keep getting posts that have black writing in a black back ground as pictured null-1.png

• 2 months later...

OK, not sure if anyone else encounters this, but with the dark "Innovation" desktop theme, the editing options either don't appear at all in the quick reply section, or are hidden completely in the "More Editing Options" or "Start New Thread" pages.

I'm using Firefox v.22.0

Examples:

"Pulse" theme:

9394432726_f9d5387a53_c.jpg

"Innovation" quick-reply:

9394433696_56ee83c361_c.jpg

"Innovation" full reply page (also, if you mouse-over where the invisible editing options should appear, the area goes darker grey and shows you what should be there (i.e. Bold, Italic, etc., but not the icon itself):

9391662657_d1aee6624c_c.jpg

Also, can you please bring back the "Return to top" buttons?

Would it be possible change the "My Content" and "Content I Follow" sections to make it easier to find the thread you are looking for?

Like having the ability to "Pin" or "Sticky" your Favourites for ease of access, or even a "Search" function within?

For example, if you posted in a For Sale thread sometime ago and there has been no recent activity in that thread, it can get buried and you need to go from page to page to find it. (sometimes it's easier to go to the appropriate section and do a search using keywords.)

Similarly, if you have "Followed" a DIY thread (for example) and want to reference it, same thing applies. (Page by page or Keyword search in appropriate section.)

It's so Crazy, it just might work! :)

Cheers.

Rob.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm, so I can actually see the WYSIWYG options in Quick Reply (well, most of them) in Chrome

post-3-0-80587300-1379245356_thumb.png

But, I can also see a few javascript errors on the page.

I can see a new version of Innovation, so I'll update that when theres fewer on the forums (tomorrow morning probably.)

#@niZmO_Man can you show me an example of what you are referring to on one of the other skins?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey Guys :)

First of all love the app!!

Hope this is right section, but is there anyway for the SAU app to catch SAU links to open in app rather than browser?

E.G. Today i was looking for a DIY thread using the SAU App, I easily found it on the DIY list sticky in the DIY section, however when I hit the link it opens up the thread in my phone browser rather than in the App.

(and for some reason the browser always redirects SAU website to some SPAM websites)

I hope this is clear.

Cheers,
Mathew

• 8 months later...

Hey Guys,

Is it possible for the "Loading behaviour" setting to apply to messages/conversations?

e.g. I have a conversation with 100's of replies, when i open it in the App it opens at the first message, when i open it in a web browser it takes me to the last unread message. (the latter obviously the better)

Cheers