SAU Community

Wolf3D V4 Rb25Det Basemap

I recently purchased a Wolf3d V4 ecu to use on a rb30det I have just finished building. The ecu was used on a highly modified rb25det and is not suitable for my setup *obviously*, it floods the engine to the point it hydro/petrol locks it and will not start it.

Does anyone have a basemap for rb25det to suit? So the car can moved around/driven carefully to get dyno tuned?

Cheers.

Are you saying that it litterally locks the engine by filling the cylinders? !!

That is not an ECU issue. More likely you have an injector stuck open, probably due to incorrect wiring.

The V400 running a 6 cylinder will have to run 2 injectors on each of the first 3 injector channels, so they run as either a batch or semi-sequential arrangement. No single map will be a plug and play solution for you.

Cam sensor configuration will dictate how it works too.

Upload a copy of your map I can check it out for you.

Yes, full on locks the engine. Starts mint with rb25de ecu.

Yeah thats what I originally thought as well so replaced injectors, new seals and pintle caps, cleaned fuel rail etc. No change.

Would the lack of air temp sensor be the cause? using internal map sensor instead of AFM. Just remembered I don't have one currently connected at the moment since i'm waiting on IC piping to arrive.

Wolf3d map:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/76wx7opfc7o9/

File factory isn't letting me download your map.

If your air temp compensation is turned off, the ecu won't apply any corrections. THis is pretty typical of a lot of wolf ecu's ive seen installed. Its worth sorting out though.

You should be using internal MAP, not the MAF sensor.

The hydraulicing issue is a serious one, and is probably something else. With the ignition off unplug all your injectors. Then turn the ignition to ON, and plug in one injector at a time. If you hear a click on any of the injectors as you plug them in, your wiring has issues. Injectors should remain closed unless the engine is running.

PM me a list of all your modifications, injector sizes and your email address. See if you can sort out that download link too.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...