SAU Community

R32 Gtr Boot/fuel Flap Release Cable

aaronjod

• 9 years later...
On 19/01/2022 at 12:33 PM, hattori hanzo said:

bump

Anyone got one of these floating around?

Did you snap the fuel release mechanism part or cable ? I did this last year on the 32 breaking the fuel release part. The cable with fuel release mechanism part is discontinued except for R34 and S15.

If it's the fuel release part you need, the s13 to s15 and and r32 to r34 all use the same mechanism, just different length cables between models. I bought an S15 one purely for the fuel release part to fit onto existing 32 cable, as it's almost impossible to source a BNR32 one now.

On 24/01/2022 at 12:19 PM, BK said:

Did you snap the fuel release mechanism part or cable ? I did this last year on the 32 breaking the fuel release part. The cable with fuel release mechanism part is discontinued except for R34 and S15.

If it's the fuel release part you need, the s13 to s15 and and r32 to r34 all use the same mechanism, just different length cables between models. I bought an S15 one purely for the fuel release part to fit onto existing 32 cable, as it's almost impossible to source a BNR32 one now.

wow wish i knew that 6 months ago, but i did just randomly find a R32 Cable and release.

it was the fuel release piece that broke