Newbie Here. Hi :)

MissDayz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People get banned for trying to hit on chicks on this forum???

Bit different to OzDat then lol

Only in the newbie section... Once you head to the deep end, respect goes out the window... Come one, join us!

People get banned for trying to hit on chicks on this forum???

COME GATHER ROUND CHILDREN

AND I'LL TELL YOU A TALE

OF A TIME

when he, with the shiny, stanced and most sought after horsewagon...bright enough to reflect perhaps the dullest of evening stars in the wake of a departing sunset...could invite and attent his deserv-ed but non-existent welcomes offered within these newbie hollows. With the anticipation of an unseasoned debuntante, ever wearing his e-heart on his sleeve, he would sit watching over his freshly-drawn electronic parchment, like a keen shepherd...just watching his herd...forever watching...as it grew weary, withered...unanswered...and slowly passed on through the ages, through the pages of SAU history. A distracted glance around the same waters, and, the familiar sight of similar parchments floating in similar bottles crying out SAVE OUR SOULS would offer him a token consolation, a bittersweet knowledge, that not just he...but his entire gender...be marred with the same curse of inattention.

All the while, she, in all her harlott equivalency, with the stroke of keys imparting the slightest hint of a feminine touch, amassed an army of replies and views to rival that of Caesar's own, despite her R31 shitbox.

Rimming properly makes all the difference!. Changes ordinary to extroadinary and looks add Value to any car.

LMGT4's are popular. BBS's for some and I prefer Volk GTC's, at least for now.

So I came into this thread and that's the first thing I read... Certainly caught my attention, but then I realized you were talking about car rims...

:ninja:

• 2 weeks later...