SAU Community

Barbagallo Wascc Track Day

Bren444

Hi all

Tuning day this Monday 23 April 8am - 5pm

Me and the old boy will be up there trying to give each other a whopping after the extremely long awaited track renno's (modded 33GT-R and a modded 34GT-T)

Any one keen to come out for a wrap or just for a look, let us know.

Should be an awesome day ;-)

Cheers,

Brendan

I might get up there for a short while just for a look. A buddy of mine is going to be doing some practice laps in a Porsche Cup car.. want to come see how he is doing.

Ok first up,

Paul: I owe you a massive apology - did not even click when my father and I met you today! haha

All this time I've been looking forward to meeting you and I was away with the fairys at the track when the opportunity had risen! Pretty funny considering I'd been looking through your build profile and then didn't even recognise the car today, EVEN WHEN I SAT IN IT TO HELP YOU BLEED THE BRAKES haha

Ahh well, shame about your brakes mate.

The old boy and I had an awesome day battling it out with each other. Made for some awesome video footage, inlcuding my classic moment spinning in to the paddock (no thanks to the fluid spilt on the track) My 34 was far quicker than ever today thanks to the new brakes, suspension and wheels/R888 tyres, which helped keep up with dads 460awhp beast a little better.

Look forward to catching up with you boys and the RB toys again soon.

Cheers,

Brendan

Ok first up,

Paul: I owe you a massive apology - did not even click when my father and I met you today! haha

All this time I've been looking forward to meeting you and I was away with the fairys at the track when the opportunity had risen! Pretty funny considering I'd been looking through your build profile and then didn't even recognise the car today, EVEN WHEN I SAT IN IT TO HELP YOU BLEED THE BRAKES haha

Ahh well, shame about your brakes mate.

Haha, no worries its all good :)

Turns out it may not have been the brakes after all, possibly a stuffed wheel bearing, but we'll figure it out soon enough. One of the benefits of the tuning day is getting to grips with teething problems in the car when there is no pressure to perform ;)

The Blake boys plan to be out at the next tuning day coming up 19th May with 2 freshly re-tuned skylines ;-)

Should focus on that one first eh fellas?

Be good to get a clan of skylines running together - The family/friends will be out with the video cameras aswell so will be good to get plenty of RB action if a few others come out.

Cheers,

Brendan

Will be there with mate in R33's

Still deciding if I should change to E85 and chase more power or set up suspension and get most out of current set up.

Any photos or vids from last track day Brendan?

Good stuff.

Yeah got a few with the GoPro's but they are massive in size so it's too much of a mission to upload them on the net.

Got some good previous vid's of me and the old boy which I'll put up when I get time.

Look forward to meeting you Goran.

Will be there with mate in R33's

Still deciding if I should change to E85 and chase more power or set up suspension and get most out of current set up.

Any photos or vids from last track day Brendan?

Uploaded a few vid's on to the youtube account - you can watch them on my channel; "SCR34MER444"

Lookin forward to catchin up again Wes! The Skylines are in for a re-tune tomorrow ;-) Finally see what numbers the GT-R is actually making.