SAU Community

Nismo Plenum For G-T-R

GTR-N1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make some enquiries with the peeps in the previous post and contact RHD Japan and see if it is feasible.

I wouldn't think off the bat they'd come down to the $1k mark but will endevour to get the best price possible. I beleive we could potentially get 10 SAU'ers to sign up.

Money's tight and SAU'ers are even tighter

So who wants the job of pursuing a GB on these ?

Who has the contacts.

Krayzie - I see a guy named Marcus in this thread. Any contact details ?

Marcus - Elrodeo666

[email protected]

Jesse Streeter

[email protected]

Id try Marcus 1st as he has affiliations with the biggest japanese performance wholesale distribution network & offers live xe.com rates, bonus is he is Gold Coast/Japan Based.

Jesse has been great for me also, has a long reach & has never let me down but i dont like banks taking 3.3¥ per 100¥ for conversion as he is strictly Osaka based.

No secret re the contacts, happy to recommend/plug whatever you wanna call it as the congrats go to the above for their efforts and awesome customer service...

;)

Edited by krayzie32

Thanks Mate - email sent to Marcus :thumbsup:

Will start an EOI in the Group Buy thread as soon as I get a response.

Dont want to put blood in the water before we get some sort of estimate on pricing :)

Intrested based on Pricing

1. Bigmikespec

2. PAV34

3. Owgasm

4. Krayzie32

5. GTR-34A

6. Sinista32

7. Terry ?

Marcus - Elrodeo666

[email protected]

Jesse Streeter

[email protected]

Id try Marcus 1st as he has affiliations with the biggest japanese performance wholesale distribution network & offers live xe.com rates, bonus is he is Gold Coast/Japan Based.

Jesse has been great for me also, has a long reach & has never let me down but i dont like banks taking 3.3¥ per 100¥ for conversion as he is strictly Osaka based.

No secret re the contacts, happy to recommend/plug whatever you wanna call it as the congrats go to the above for their efforts and awesome customer service...

;)

Also try Matty from Newera... he is on this forum too.

Also try Matty from Newera... he is on this forum too.

Matty too is also great but and has a cult following in the UK although have found him to be pricier than RHDJapan & Nengun in most cases,

Ive found in every enquiry ive made Marcus & Jesse to be cheaper than both RHDJapan & Nengun every time.

RHDJapan are great if in a hurry and they have stock on hand. Around 4-7 business days from

Payment to doorstep.

Ok folks, So i have asked 3 solid and trustworthy sources and 2 have responded to me already.

One with a nice price, that I am not willing to share at this stage. I know we can do better ;)

I expect the others to be even more competitive.

I will post in here again this Saturday with an update.

Cheers

Richard