SAU Community

Nismo Plenum For G-T-R

GTR-N1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry have you tried perfect run there service was exellent i paid 1817 dollars delivered to perth about 2 month ago ,here within 1 week ,i have now bought a few items since then and always arrives about 1 week later only thing i had to buy was metal gaskets as paper ones in kit were not recommended to use .regards ewen

Hi Guys - sorry for the late update. Waiting on another quote.

I already have a quote @ $1750ea (x10units) deliverd to me via DHL

So there would be +post charge to get them to those who sign up / (ie: pay-up :) ).

I'm waiting to see if we can better this. I am hopeful to hear back shortly.

If this is already to rich for you let me know as I dont think it will get too much less than this price.

Sooner is better than later.

Terry have you tried perfect run there service was exellent i paid 1817 dollars delivered to perth about 2 month ago ,here within 1 week ,i have now bought a few items since then and always arrives about 1 week later only thing i had to buy was metal gaskets as paper ones in kit were not recommended to use .regards ewen

Website showing ¥150400/AUD$1827.28 + Shipping/Duty & Taxes/4% fee additional if you pay with paypal...

http://www.perfectrun.jp/src/detail.php?pid=22010&pname=INTAKE%20COLLECTOR%20KIT&maker=nismo&maker_id=22&result_mode=ksch

Hi Guys - sorry for the late update. Waiting on another quote.

I already have a quote @ $1750ea (x10units) deliverd to me via DHL

So there would be +post charge to get them to those who sign up / (ie: pay-up :) ).

I'm waiting to see if we can better this. I am hopeful to hear back shortly.

If this is already to rich for you let me know as I dont think it will get too much less than this price.

Sooner is better than later.

Dont forget to look into Duty & Taxes as that is almost $20,000 worth of goods and will be hard to avoid it and dont want extra suprises...

So the total additional divided by 10 again added onto local shipping charges...

(Unless thats already been factored into the numbers).

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page5549.asp#Duty

Example from customs website using similar figures to whats in here...

•Customs value (10 x $1700)

(Cval) = 17000.00

•Customs duty (Duty) @ 5% of Cval = $850(Payable)

•International transport and insurance or postage (T&I) Eg: $1000

•Value of the Taxable Importation (VoTI):

(cval)$17000 + (duty)$850 + (t&i)$1000 = $18850

•Goods and Services Tax (GST) @ 10% of the VoTI = $1885(Payable)

•Total payable Duty + GST = $850 + $1885 = $2735 

Either way, i will vacate my position in the Group Buy - EOI as i have other priorities at this point in time...

Great price either way...

For local shipping hard to beat e-go.com.au

Edited by krayzie32

No worries mate. :thumbsup:

It's Time to find out who's serious at a price under $1800.

Show of hands please to see if it is worthwhile to post a GB, and so the people I've contacted aren't mucked around.

(PM's welcome)

If you cant afford this within the next 2-4 weeks please keep your hands in your pockets.

No matter the outcome I'll be getting one and will put up pre/post results.

Cheers

Richard

I will have to pull out, sorry mate.

I appreciate the leg work you have done, and best of luck with the prospective gb and purchase etc.

I was of the same opinion as this would be abit of a finishing touch, but my car is far from the finishing point, although if the price was right I would have snapped one up now anyways.

Thanks again,

Anthony

No worries mate. :thumbsup:

It's Time to find out who's serious at a price under $1800.

Show of hands please to see if it is worthwhile to post a GB, and so the people I've contacted aren't mucked around.

(PM's welcome)

If you cant afford this within the next 2-4 weeks please keep your hands in your pockets.

No matter the outcome I'll be getting one and will put up pre/post results.

Cheers

Richard

I will keep my eye on your Pre & Post Results as i am keen on one down the track, just thought i'd try sneak one in at a bargain basement price...

;)

I will have to pull out, sorry mate.

I appreciate the leg work you have done, and best of luck with the prospective gb and purchase etc.

I was of the same opinion as this would be abit of a finishing touch, but my car is far from the finishing point, although if the price was right I would have snapped one up now anyways.

Thanks again,

Anthony

All good :thanks:

No worries Matt.

Theses Plenums are still fetching a solid price. Which doesn't help our cause.

I have spoken to 5 suppliers on this so far and none can do it cheaper than about $1800 deliverd. Even then it's a stretch and some bending.

A few of these guys have personal contacts within Nismo too.

I'm sure if they were similar in price to the Greddy's at around $1100 we'd be fully swamped as this is so much a better product,

Although 18% reduction in temp, better response, less fuel and a 2% gain in power isnt to be sneezed at. It's not for everyone - this I understand :)

Just on the better response thing; PIGGAZ has this plenum, I don't, my car has much better throttle response even though our cars are otherwise almost identicle

Just FYI

Piggaz has done me many a favour over the time I've known him - such as the time of day.

I think it's time to pull my finger out and repay him his dues don't you think?

So in light of this Nismo Plenum being so relatively inferior, I'm happy to pay a sacrifice and...

swap mine for his :)