SAU Community

Driving My R35 In Gold Coast, Qld Last Night. R34 Pulls Up....

Was driving my R35 in Gold Coast, QLD last night. R34 pulls up and I could tell immediately he wanted me to give it a little.

My girlfriend was in the car, so I couldn't. If she wasn't, I would have only punched it to the speed limit then stopped, don't worry guys.

To my surprise, the R34 simply tails behind. Like he was stalking me. I just assumed he wanted a good look to the new model.

I was wrong. He eventually gave up waiting for me to give it some, so he took off without me.

HOLY SHIT. It was spraying rubber. He literally had a few little chucks of rubber fly from his tires on to my windscreen. His R34 would have absolutely demolished me if I had ever given it some.

He had a shaved head, the R34 was loud, smokey, little bit scary, no rear spoiler, some sort of roll cage, white and I found a new respect for the older generation R34.

Thank you, R34 driver.

Nice to see that you take your own advice after the lectures you deliver Richard :yes:

Hi Terry, I'm not sure what you mean by lectures I have given?

To the others, no, I won't think I am safe.

this thing spat rubber. Was that insane. Do you think it was built as a drag car or something? No spoiler and all.

Impossible to know without actually seeing the car and what's done to it.

Trying to think of bald r34 owners I know hmms. Don't know many with a cage though.

Colour?

Hi Terry, I'm not sure what you mean by lectures I have given?

Rule #5 from the CEO of vroomvroomvroom.com says "Be entrepreneurial within your own idea" and not digress too much > You stayed within your own realm of an R35 and did not get tempted to take on a hawt R34 GT-R hehe...

Richard Eastes and The Bee Hive

• 1 month later...

Old thread but was this at the back of Carrara, EVERYTHING about this says it was me....

I was driving back to Brisbane from Surfers. Looking at google maps, it looks like I need to pass through Carrara to get there. So yes, it most likely was you. Was that a roll cage? No spoiler?