SAU Community

ONARUN needs your help. Need an insurance broker fast

Please help!

I've just found out that Suncorp is cancelling my policy due to a high level of mods. I need a damned good insurance broker to find me a new policy keeping in mind I just had a claim and lost my license. I'm 24 and I need new policy by 1st of June. I can get a cover note so I guess I've got a couple of weeks.

Thanks

I called my assesor here in Sydney after my policy got cancelled and told him what happened. He called his head office and got me a new policy. It's exactly the same except for a $600 fixed excess for the mods.

This is such a relief. I'm a happy little vegimite.

Thanks Murray!!!

over

Good to hear, this assessor sounds like he knows what he is doing. I'm still wondering where to get insurance, do Suncorp rate mods on a point based system ? Would the asssessor dude you talk to talk to me about my ride ? Do you rekon he could hook me up with a policy under my fathers name and just with a higher excess ??? He is 52, 60 % NCB .....

suncorp rate mods on a points system like most insurances do. the only difference being, some of them cancell your policy when you go over a certain amount and others just bump up your premium

the assesor saved me alot of grief. i'm counting my blessings. however i don't think he can help you as he is only an assesor and happened to help me cause we are liasing atm.

call suncorp and get yourself a quote, if your dad's record is clean they should do you a good deal. call a couple of times infact cause i've noticed many insurance companies give you a different quote depending on the damned weather for all i know.

oh and list all your mods cause you might be really sorry when they won't honour your claim based on non-disclosure and you have to repair some pricks $80K bmw