SAU Community

Change Diff From A-Lsd To Mechanical

• 3 weeks later...

hey Ash, have you had a glance in the boot, or under the car to see what is cut if anything, mainly in the computer/wiring department,, and what about between reservoir and pump ?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, haven't been down to the car in a few weeks (I doesn't live where i live) :)

I'll have pictures for you one day next week, will get it on the hoist before the buyer comes and gives me the cashola for it and i never drive it again :(

Sorry for the delay, haven't been down to the car in a few weeks (I doesn't live where i live) :)

I'll have pictures for you one day next week, will get it on the hoist before the buyer comes and gives me the cashola for it and i never drive it again :(

Thanks mate... just in time, get the diff back this weekend, do the job next.

any plans to replace the 33 with anything ?

Champion :yes:

As I suspected just blocked off the hydraulic line from pump, those cables in the 3rd to last pic must be hicas or something because mine also has them cable tied up behind the diff.

thanks for post up the pictures

• 7 years later...

Bumping a veeeeery old thread..

I’m currently putting a 32 GTR diff into my 34 GTR. is anyone able to shed light on what modifications are required to make it all work? I have the 32 diff with half shafts and 32/33 non vspec shafts already.