SAU Community

A.c.t For Sale Thread

• 3 weeks later...

For Sale:  a set of 17x9.5 +35 & 17x8.5 +35 Work Meister Monoblocks in black.

Have looked for similar wheels to set the price but have been unable to locate an equivalent ad.

Last I saw an ad for them in this size was around $1800.

They're super light and I would love to keep them but need wheels for new car.

Edited by MANG
forgot info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Chasing a non neo rb25 head for a rb25/30 build. Prefer something rebuilt.

Just bought a gtt with an rb25/30 in it and just found out there is a crack in the head. Can't be welded. Thought it was just a gasket but unfortunately not.

Send me a text or call if you have something of use.

Thanks in advance.
Dean

• 1 month later...

For sale: for you ACT GTR/RB26 nuts.
1 x Trust intercooler. 600x300x65mm. The usual finning that has been folded due to road use, I had this fitted to my car for 14 years with no issues. Whilst I never removed the original Intercooler to replace it with this one, I'm lead to believe this was a direct for to the standard mounting points.
+
AP Racing triple plate clutch + flywheel. I never had this in the car, but I'm told by the previous owner it was a) built for big HP uses(obviously...) and b) it was HEAVY if you were considering fitting it to your daily...

I don't have many more details on either, but rest assured they haven't been used much as the car hasn't been on the road for 11 years and the clutch was never fitted in the first place.

$250 ea not negotiable or $400 for both not negotiable.

I thought I'd offer it up to the ACT crew before I list it nationally on SAU.

Cheers, Jayce. d5b968f53119a60857a8318dcd5b21a5.jpg02dfc5cbc22b1b670cf3ee94f2f734a1.jpg

Might be interested in that clutch, as i suspect my nismo one wont hold much longer. Any hotspots or anything?

Sorry from the late reply! Damned notifications not coming through...
It's never been apart since I've had it; it was too heavy for the previous owner so he had an easier one fitted and gave me the AP when I brought the car in 2004. I was keeping it for a higher HP application, but my needs have changed(plus not having the car on the road...for 11 years and counting), hence why it's up for grabs. I can't truthfully say if it has got spots, but it would've needed a heap of abuse from a 1000hp car to do so, and that isn't my car, so I'm confident in its state! Feel free to have a look if you want!

13 hours ago, LTSJayce said:

Sorry from the late reply! Damned notifications not coming through...
It's never been apart since I've had it; it was too heavy for the previous owner so he had an easier one fitted and gave me the AP when I brought the car in 2004. I was keeping it for a higher HP application, but my needs have changed(plus not having the car on the road...for 11 years and counting), hence why it's up for grabs. I can't truthfully say if it has got spots, but it would've needed a heap of abuse from a 1000hp car to do so, and that isn't my car, so I'm confident in its state! Feel free to have a look if you want

Ill pm you.

• 1 month later...

Hey all,
Selling Whiteline sway bars to suit r33 gtst. Brand new, never ended up installing them.

BNF24Z 24mm 4 point adjustable front - $250
BNR11XZ 22mm 2 point adjustable rear - $200
KLC108 Front sway bar links - $120

Happy to let it all go for $500.

Can supply photos if requested.

Cheers,
Chris

On ‎3‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 2:45 PM, Sinista32 said:

Folks - clearing space

Let me know if your interested in these - FOC for ACT folk (must have a 32 though)

FOC = Free of Charge

No takers going in the rubbish. Would be a waste :(

14 hours ago, Sinista32 said:

FOC = Free of Charge

No takers going in the rubbish. Would be a waste :(

I'm interested but I'm not sure I could get them to fit.

I didn't even notice the FOC bit lol.