SAU Community

A.c.t For Sale Thread

I have a queen sized bed (nice wooden frame) and mattress for free if anyone wants.

About 10 years old. We've upgraded to a king size.

Would make a good bed for someone's spare room.  Alternatively it'll be going to the tip/green shed.

• Like 1

Mattress collection costs a bit too. If it's in reasonable cond no worries but if it glows under a blue light ..... well :P

or you can ditch it or I can drop it off at the mattress recycling for the good deed.

Edited by Sinista32

Look to sell my set of New Bride Replica seats that I purchased a few years back in a group buy.
Haven't installed them, just been stored like in my garage.
They come with universal rails that will need drilling to probably fit. 

$600 ono 

Hit me up on here with a message if you're interested

post-14923-0-52156700-1318720220.jpg

Thanks Jayce. Great to meet you.
It is 100% an R33 GTR passenger seat that has been retrimmed. I measured it and is the same as in my GTR.

Ah! There ya go! I learned something! Pleasure to help out, either way!

On 21/01/2017 at 4:27 PM, Manuel Kasko said:

Look to sell my set of New Bride Replica seats that I purchased a few years back in a group buy.
Haven't installed them, just been stored like in my garage.
They come with universal rails that will need drilling to probably fit. 

$600 ono 

Hit me up on here with a message if you're interested

post-14923-0-52156700-1318720220.jpg

Sold :)

Hey All,

I have a genuine Nismo R33 RB25DET exhaust front pipe for sale. Has some wear marks from bottoming out. No dents though. Comes with dump pipe and O2 sensor.

$200 ono.

IMG_1485866060.788328.jpg.1844bd4b53a888

IMG_1485866083.400188.jpg.64ef67f1e525cf

IMG_1485866100.690789.jpg.5091e3e247a0ae

• 1 month later...

180sx and R32 Parts

Canberra pickup, can post smaller items.

180sx/s13:

- $80 Stock s15 manifold with metal gasket
- $60 Stock Sr airbox
- $60 Stock Sr sump
- $20 steering column surround 
- $50 Mirrors (one missing glass)
- $10 Non abs front hub
- $10 Ciggy lighter
- $60 GKtech pod filter
- Random interior plastics and trim

R32:

- $120 Rear seat
- $100 Pod filter box
- $75 Radiator cooling panel
- $30 each, Front door cards
- $30 each, Rear door cards
- $20 Passenger kick panel
- $25 Glove box
- $20 Front mats
- $20 Underside drivers dash (small crack)
- $20 Cluster surround (small crack)
- $80 Front indicators (drivers cracked) 
- $50 blitz bov
- $30 coolant temp sensor /w adapter 
- $150 hydraulic carbon fibre bonnet struts (new)
- Random trim bits

Also have a box of belts for s13/r31 and probably more. Free with any purchase.

Make an offer, need all of it gone from the garage!!!!

Might have more parts just text me as im not on here much anymore
0416 276 617

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Have been dormant on SAU for ages, but as my R32 build progresses I'll be selling a lot of parts. GTR seats, Nismo seat covers, Veilside wheels etc all coming up shortly).

Should still be a few old heads on here who can vouch for me (amazing to see my sticky threads are still here, too, from a thousand years ago).

First up is the front and rear bar. Genuine items and I believe they're the originals (Nissan logo is stamped into the backs of them). Both are in very good condition for their age, with just the usual small nicks and swirl marks, but overall they're fantastic. The one exception being the drivers side of the front bar, which I brilliantly scraped along a concrete pillar, meaning you'll probably want to have it touched up professionally. 

I've attached a couple pics of the car with the kit on, so you get a proper idea of what they look like on. 

Also have a JUN carbon fibre front skirt, which attaches to the bar. Not sure if this is genuine JUN, but given that it appears to be carbon over an FRP base, I'd have to think it's not genuine JUN. Hard to know. Overall it's in great condition, with the exception being a few small pressure cracks in the clear coat from scraping speedhumps (have included photos where possible).

I'm way out of touch with the parts market, so I'm guessing on pricing. I guess if it's too high I'll end up having to bring the prices down. Too low and someone gets a good deal.

Front Bar: $400

Rear Bar: 300

Front Lip: $300

It's also worth noting that I'm both mechanically and technically useless, so I'm probably not going to know the answers to any even remotely obscure questions about the kit. 

Collect from the inner-south. 

Cheers, 

Andrew.

post-40997-0-07083800-1395803422.jpg

post-40997-0-96595000-1395803341.jpg

Rear Bar 2.JPG

Front Bar 3.JPG

Front Lip 5.JPG