SAU Community

My12 Gtr Wr600 Club Spec

Some of the Syvecs engine management log data to go through after the weekend.....going to take me some time, however its so elegant, no pressing start/stop or having a hand controller in the car, just plug in the Ethernet cable and download at your leisure :)

syvecslog.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does make sense Matt

Had a discussion about the car over the weekend and we want to do a couple of things next up

First is to put it into a 9 second pass at the drag strip for a bit of fun, and then back it up with a 1:10 lap at Mallala

All retaining the WR600s perfect drive their/drive back nature :)

• 4 weeks later...

Getting a few small marks out of the paint of the WR600 was left to Hamish from Elite. Any SA GTR owners should keep this guy in mind, he did an excellent job on the WR600....

wr600psca1.jpg

We were so excited that we just had to take it out the track to thumb some Porsches the next day! :)

wr600psca2.jpg

For the circuit nothing beats the Advan A005 slick in 20 inch diameter. Its specifically designed for the GTR and is the quickest tyre money can buy for these cars....and we have tried every 18 and 20 inch tyre there is from Carrera Cup through to 888......nothing beats the 20 inch slick :)

Probably, but thats life, we know all about inverted flying of R35s :)

I wasn't mocking, I was just teasing because I know the crew at Willall are doing it tough through these hard times of consumer spending and economic depression! I much prefer the look of the latest incarnation anyway to be honest. Well, it looked good from the third row of the grid on Sunday at least :)

Edited by TOMMI MAKINEN

I wasn't mocking, I was just teasing because I know the crew at Willall are doing it tough through these hard times of consumer spending and economic depression!

There may be some credence to this statement. At least that would explain why I sold a perfectly good MY09 STi and bought a Toyota 86 to go racing with..... :wub:

For the circuit nothing beats the Advan A005 slick in 20 inch diameter. Its specifically designed for the GTR and is the quickest tyre money can buy for these cars....and we have tried every 18 and 20 inch tyre there is from Carrera Cup through to 888......nothing beats the 20 inch slick :)

Where do you get the A005's from? Aren't they like $11ty each?