SAU Community

My12 Gtr Wr600 Club Spec

Roll cage in, a functional piece tied to the chassis rather than a bolt in style

my125.jpg

All of the trim goes back into place with the cage being quite well hidden inside the structure of the car

my126.jpg

Interior trim now complete again its time for the engine to come out for upgrades :)

my127.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know if there are any interior parts you're wanting to let go of. I'm particularily after the 2012 carbon covered HVAC radio panel, and carbon covered CD slot panel :)

Rsw.ne.jp http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/scascone/R35_GTR/IMG_7975.jpg

Martin interested to see final hp figures - are you adding the TT or TTR turbo mod?

Edited by domino_z

I agree, but at what cost, definitely not the $900 odd for the spare part cost

I paid a little over 1k for this replacement steering wheel - much better value for money vs tactility than some ac knobs

The RSW carbon is very good, installed the tweeter trim too to flow with my dry cf mirrors http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/scascone/R35_GTR/IMG_4871.jpg

Edited by domino_z

rapid progress Martin

i see you retained the oem actuators, isnt this going to now limit how much boost you can get out of the modified turbos at high rpm? will you need to scale back boost towards redline just as with a full bolt-on stock turbo car?

rapid progress Martin

i see you retained the oem actuators, isnt this going to now limit how much boost you can get out of the modified turbos at high rpm? will you need to scale back boost towards redline just as with a full bolt-on stock turbo car?

Potential bottleneck, or just good practice to save the motor?

I think the answer you guys seek is here -

rrr2dyno.jpg

The anti-lag and launch control with the Syvecs ECU is breathtaking! :)

The GTR is finished. Looks great with black rims, black paint, Velo carbon race seat, black harness etc. Very mean the WR600 Club Spec, and likes throwing a good half metre long flame on down full power shifts!

Martin that's not on e85 is it?

doing a quick comparo with my last dyno (full bolt on e85 stock turbo) I seem to be making more power at any rpm below 5500rpm

Eg @ 4000rpm I'm making ~425hp vs your dyno of ~385hp

unless I'm missing something? What happens to the power curve bw 6000 and 7000 cut out, I see boost is dropping off

dyno_01.jpg

Actually speaking of torque we decided to take the GTR out and test it at the track yesterday to dial in the Syvecs shifting etc and ran 10.3 @ 136mph while doing some mapping :)

That makes the WR600 Club Spec the fastest GTR in Oz down the 1/4, and thats without actually trying to get the title or actually setting up for it to go 400m racing (old Toyo tyres that were laying around etc)

Domino its the manual rpm scaling I have used between the two runs which has skewed the rpm readings on both graphs. Look at road speed instead for a true comparison.

Ok back to it

Here is the WR600 going through scrutineering with some of the old iron :)

my1218.jpg

The timecard showing all the important data -

my1217.jpg

and back at the workshop today installing the WR35WS Brake Water Spray system for the circuit meeting this weekend.

my1215.jpg

Interesting fact when WR600 lined up for the 10.3 run it just registered 200km in total on the odometer :)