SAU Community

Watch Me Diet For Summer..

S T A R 3 3

So, I've been sick over the past week and have been bed ridden that whole time... have dropped 4kg tho.

EASY!

LOL taking the good (well, not really that good) from the bad :P

• 2 weeks later...

So last week I got into more 'crossfit' side of things. My lunchtime regimes are similar.. but now it's on a larger scale. Instead of smashing out 40minute sessions in an enclosed area with limited equipment, I'm outside in the elements, using a range of equipment (powerbands, kettlebells etc) working on flexibility, agility, strength and cardio.

A lot of people are skeptical and hate on crossfit(ters), but personally I think it's a great blend of building muscle, gaining strength and being aerobically fit.

So last week I got into more 'crossfit' side of things. My lunchtime regimes are similar.. but now it's on a larger scale. Instead of smashing out 40minute sessions in an enclosed area with limited equipment, I'm outside in the elements, using a range of equipment (powerbands, kettlebells etc) working on flexibility, agility, strength and cardio.

A lot of people are skeptical and hate on crossfit(ters), but personally I think it's a great blend of building muscle, gaining strength and being aerobically fit.

Only a hater here because of how horrifically bad their movements look.