SAU Community

Finding Nismo

Those are what was released when I made that post a few weeks ago about some mystery new carbon parts for display. Kind of thought they would be. Was hoping for a omori/nismo carbon lip though. Something that has a nismo plaque or something centered on the lip. Not sure if I like the carbon pipes after having my aluminum ones. I kind of like the aluminum look, but I will probably bite the bullet and grab a box. Had my importer price one for me about a week ago or so. A buddy told me about it being for sale after visiting Omori Factory. I found out after I bought those Omori LMGT4, just didn't feel like dropping that much coin in one day lol.

On 12/16/2016 at 8:09 PM, DJBarnstar said:

I currently have these R33GTR Nismo end caps.

Anyone want to swap for some excellent condition stock 'GTR' ones?

Or am I being silly?

20161216_200547.jpg

20161216_200529.jpg

Anyone know the Part# on these?

Oh Dear. I sent the ones I had and they did have numbers on the back along with a Nissan stamp.

Don't know.

Terry, if you don't want them, feel free to send them back, they came on the car as I bought it and as you can assume by the 'Nismo' I was certainly under the impression they were indeed 'Nismo'

James

• Like 1

On 12/25/2016 at 9:54 AM, r32-25t said:

I got an email about it from a well known importer saying it's so amazing and that you better have deep pockets to buy it 

deep pockets full of marbles and buttons.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know the Part# on these?

Terry I've been hunting around coz i also want twin c/f blade and nismo side caps.

They sould be 99993-RN596 and they cost ¥7,800 in 1997

If you get bored of them ill buy it of you :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...