SAU Community

Std Rear Camber Arms

on my 32R, the std adjustment bolt is in place, however std washer is missing and it has an aftermarket bush

problem is I cannot maintain constant camber setting as the bolt still allows movement

what i tried earlier was to remove the bolt out to replace with an adjustable camber kit however it gets stuck - does not slide out even with use of a hammer

does anyone has std rear camber arms on-hand with the bolt so I can see how its meant to be removed

i now have a dremel handy so worse case ill try cutting it off somehow

So your saying its getting stuck and theres no washer? Usually the washer is the reason for the bolts sticking when the keyway is damaged. Does the bolt cOme off?

If no washer and bolt is off and wont come out then its prob bent so prob option is cut it out.

So your saying its getting stuck and theres no washer? Usually the washer is the reason for the bolts sticking when the keyway is damaged. Does the bolt cOme off?

If no washer and bolt is off and wont come out then its prob bent so prob option is cut it out.

yeah no washer but still unable to remove the bolt, are the bolts just std typical bolts or something more?

Sorry i mistyped it i meant is the nut off? But yeah the bolts are special since they have a keyway in them for the washer. If you dont want to use the adj washer you can put normal bolt in to repalce it.

Sorry i mistyped it i meant is the nut off? But yeah the bolts are special since they have a keyway in them for the washer. If you dont want to use the adj washer you can put normal bolt in to repalce it.

nut comes off no problems, its just the bolt that does not slide out, rotates in place fine

i dont know what would stop it, that why wanted pic of the bolt

If thats the case it most likely its bent. Have you tried wiggling the suspension arm around while trying to turn the bolt and have someone push on the other end of the bolt sometimes that will help it get through, otherwise youll just have to chop it.