SAU Community

Roh Drift R 17 Inch On R33

Hi guys, looking at a set of drift r 17x8 +30 offset off of an au falcon and I'm just wondering if anyone else has these wheels in this size and offset. I know the pcd will fit and I can buy hub centric shims so that the centre bore will fit my hubs. My question is to do with spoke design. Does anyone know If these will clear gtst brakes in a lateral sense, ie how far the spokes stick outwards from the hub face. If anyone has them in this offset or size and can confirm that these would fit or post pics of the back of the rims that would be a huge help! Thanks guys.

From memory these fit easy as.

Won't be an incredibely flush fit or anything like that but with a set of 225/45R17s will be a cheap set of wheels to slap on the R33.

I have these on a 32 GTS4, they came off a 33, although not exactly sure of the offset. They easily clear the brakes (GT-R front, stock rear). Look better when fitted with 235/45x17s.

I have these on a 32 GTS4, they came off a 33, although not exactly sure of the offset. They easily clear the brakes (GT-R front, stock rear). Look better when fitted with 235/45x17s.

Lies and slander! :P