SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Thought i would start up a thread as my other one was abit off topic and this is for general stuff...

Post here any local interest, anything relative to newcastle and surronding areas etc.

Any potential cruise or meets, introduce your self, post up reminders for meets etc.. whatever you want. any other ideas, post it!

Thought it would be a good idea to base some networking for locals, and start getting a strong scene happening.

Cheers,

Anthony

Yea will have to organize a cruise some time soon, anyone have some routes put them forward?

I'm thinking of going to the autobahn meet this Thursday if it's not raining and it's actually on?

I've got some cruises in mind but I'm not sharing just in case you Kent's decide to go without me :P hahaha..... Either that or I'll share and call shotgun!

But yes, PUB was on the agenda!!

im waitn for u matt and the rain to piss off so we can do an old pac run

Looking forward to it, my hands are tied until

The car comes back... I was hoping for

It 2 weeks ago, but trying to be patient ;)

A few ideas for routes I have are

1 Glendale along to west wallsend and along John Renshaw turning left at the sweeper to Mulbring and through to Cessnock and on to Bellbird down past sweetmans timber to Wollimbi pub for lunch. Take Wollimbi road to the F3 and home that way. Or could change the meet point to Freemans for any Central Coast cars that want to join

2. Glendale, Mulbring , Cessnock then along to Broke and take the road to Millbrodale and into Singleton for lunch. Leave Singo and go along Queen St past the school all the way to the end and turn right for some nice country road back to Branxton and home from there

That's the only two I can think of at the moment

yea this rain is bullsh!t...

my front seat is generally free..... just saying ha

The left or right one? :P

Yeah well we'll give it a couple of days and see what happens ;) I am nervous now!!

Yah!!! A newcastle wasteland!

Can I call shot gun now Anthony? Providing mines not going...and matt hasnt claimed it Of corse.

I've seen nothing but red dirt and computer screens for last ten days, flying back to Newcastle tonight. The rain will be something different for me!!!

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

The left or right one? :P

Yeah well we'll give it a couple of days and see what happens ;) I am nervous now!!

ha nice one!

Yah!!! A newcastle wasteland!

Can I call shot gun now Anthony? Providing mines not going... Of corse.

I've seen nothing but red dirt and computer screens for last ten days, flying back to Newcastle tonight. The rain will be something different for me!!!

ha hopefully yours is up and running so we can have another 34R in the mix!

I think even a general meet and greet could be good for SAU Newcastle...

Should we start with a rough time... like maybe mid next month?... need to think of a Pub, overlooking a big carpark maybe?...

any ideas?...

Haha nooooo not about the GTR, about mine being tuned...... Or exploding on the dyno!

Who is doing the tune?

If it starts and runs fine then should all be good unless the tuner is an idiot

Not mid next month as that is Texi time ;) but either side of that should be OK!!

Oh, and the car is with JEM its in good hands, it's just that I worked on it :P

Ok, early next month is abit busy as well I think the lowdown has a show on the 30th I was thinking of going to.. And there is also a car show in Newcastle on the 1st I think..

Could maybe do next weekend, or around the 7th of next month?