SAU Community

Fs: '03 Coupe Headlights Incl Seperate Yellow Aftermarket Tint

Hi Guys n Gals,

1 set of late '03 headlights for sale, no fogging, $300ono. I also have a set of Yellow tint overlays (up-applied) from Bulebatmobile.net I will include for $50

Tint & Headlights:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/BlueBatmobile2005/Infiniti%20G35%20Coupe%20Overlays/?action=view&current=g35ch12.jpg

Postage to you at cost, PM me if interested.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I like these 2 pics of mine    
    • Anyone have pics or fitment of 18 9.5 + 22 or +30 on stock front 32 gtst guards?
    • Anyone have pics or fitment of 18 9.5 + 22 or +30 on stock front 32 gtst guards?
    • I don't have a Stagea but what I've found after a quick search is that the S14 Silvia "winkers" (as they call them in Japan) do indeed fit the 260RS Autech, but are a little more 'curved' in appearance. I'm sure you've seen this already but it seems that the S14 winkers are easier to get. There were companies like KT Project who made aftermarket clear winkers for the Stagea (pre-facelift) but they are gone now and pop up on Yahoo auctions from time to time. Maybe someone else has the genuine ones? I couldn't come up with anything at the moment for sale.
    • Got quoted £50 per knuckle to vapor hone them, so bought a sand blasting cabinet and did it myself  Pretty happy with the first attempt  I didn't get a before picture, I was too excited to use my new toy  The knuckle was pretty much black though when I started