SAU Community

Buyer Beware

novus32

hello all members reading.

in february i needed a custom made front mount/piping for the 20DET. so i came on to the fabrication forums hoping for some luck.

i came accross a few fellers but i decided to go with BSA. Also known as Blake / BSA Customs.

payed $550 for the job and its still not here. apparently the first kit got 'lost' so i contacted him because the wait for the package was getting longer and longer. he said he'd call up TNT and what not and said to me if it doesnt come through, he'll make a second one, which he said he did.

BSA also mentioned if i somehow happened not to receive the second kit, he'll return my money.

neither has happened.

one of the last few msgs i sent Bsa, i mentioned i was hoping/excited as to receive this kit. he replied back saying, he hopes so too..this job cost me alot of money.

yeah...umm..what about my money? im now short $550, worked freakn hard for it too.

and every day when i got home from work since february, ive been hoping that there would be some sort of package awaiting my arrival...waiting for nothing.

i know this. i probably wont ever see my kit not my hard earned money again. SAU probs wont get their hands dirty, and most likely, keep Bsa as a member of this forum.

for the rest of you buyers needing custom fabrication from this forum..just be extra cautious please :) your hard earnt money could fall for the same trap as myself.

i thought this forum was safe with legit people, if i knew i was gunna be jacked, i wouldnt have signed up.

goodluck to the rest of you and thanks for reading.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to be a common occurance atm. I would like to say for the record i have no business or connections and he doesnt work for me.

I tuned his car, and he built me a rollcage thats it.

Also i lent him my tig so he could get a start and i got it back broken costing me $500.

Its very unfortunate thats he's burned so many people so quickly. He needs to rethink his lifestyle to pay everyone back.

This is not how SAU works and should not be reflected against SAU

i thought this forum was safe with legit people, if i knew i was gunna be jacked, i wouldnt have signed up.

It is a safe, legit place. I don't think this statement is fair on all the legit traders/sellers in here.

Don't let one guy ruin you're experience.

Hope you get it all sorted and stick around.

I have also been burned by BSA.

Purchased a turbo/dump/front/manifold. Total cost 950 plus freight.

Never received turbos and never received all of my money back. This was in Decemember last year.

Jes has help me get 200 from him but it's a far cry from the original 950.

Edited by whiteboy01

Oh I'll leave the f**ker negative feedback.

If he reads this and doesn't get his arse to my workshop and sort out the bullshit his caused there will be hell to pay.

550 & 950 is the tip of the iceberg........

Ill mimic jez and say he doesn't work for me, his tried to complete work for me to pay for debts owed to me for various reasons. (still outstanding) Shame each time I've tried to assist him it's ended in disappointment and more frustration.

Try dori34, I think he had some work done by him and may have an address.

Those that have been stitched up...Get together and get the paperwork down to the police station. It helps if you know where he lives/works and take the time to go the local area station as that will push things along.

If you make it easy for the Police you will get a result. Its when nobody has proof, or a one off case, in a different part of the state, nobody really knows the persons whereabouts etc that the Police have trouble finding the hours to chase them to ground.

Roy, Private Detective :ph34r:

Hardly....but its is my No.1 pet hate! And yes SAU has been very fortunate with very few cases of this thing happening.

IF he is taking the piss then hell and brimstone! :devil: If he has made an honest mistake and had some personal problems etc then buggertry and sort it out. But isnt sounding like it.

I have been stitched up a few times on parts, probably to the tune of around 2.5 over the years!!!! I f**king HATE IT! And if he is in Campbelltown then he is well within the reach of the law :yes:

The workshop he was "based" at in campbeltown I'd have a guess and assume that's mine!!!!

His no where near my shop anylonger,

I'm currently trying to help out an sau member who's car is left here and it's looking like his been had as well.

The workshop he was "based" at in campbeltown I'd have a guess and assume that's mine!!!!

His no where near my shop anylonger,

I'm currently trying to help out an sau member who's car is left here and it's looking like his been had as well.

Sorry Brad, that was the last detail i could find...

thanks for reading folks.

after posting the topic yesterday, i came back later in the evening to see if anyone had read or reply. no reply, 60+ views on my second view and 1 private msg.

thats all i wanted to see, that people have had a thorough read and sort of understand what ive been through, i want no sympathy, just letting other members be weary.

i agree this place is a safe and legit place, ive learnt a hell of a lot from this site. i just happened to cop first time bad luck.

i dont mean to take out the rest of the legit traders out there, im sure you have the rep for your efforts.

im glad im not the only individual who has been caught up in this sticky sitch.

i know your reading mate, im just a lil disappointed

once again to the members that took the time, thanks for reading.

Edited by novus32

once he has a job? damn.. that could mean anywhere within next 12-48 months.

4-5ish months ive been waiting. id like to see you wait that long lol

everyday coming home from work felt like it was christmas, but then santa never came with the goods. fml