SAU Community

Remote Central Locking Not Working.

STAG123

Just bought my M35 and remote not working. I took it to Performance Car Audio in Bayswater and had a Cyclops alarm/immobiliser fitted (need it for insurance) and he hooked the remotes up to the car central locking. So now I have a remote and don't need to use the factory key buttons. Highly advantageous because the remotes are cheap and you can cut a steel key.

PCA are the bomb, Brett worked on my car till 8pm Saturday night to finish it.

Wow cheers I was not aware of that will get onto it, also I was told by all the key cutters that a blank key no chip will ruin my car if I use it to start the car because Its not chipped?? Money scam?

Starts the car fine...

• 3 months later...

I'm still having no luck with my central locking using the factory key. no fuse related to the central locking, new battery in the key, cleaned the contacts, door solinoids work, Nissan Australia couldn't reprogramme the key, all chips are in the key....

I have a four year old and everytime I go to put her in the car I have walk around to the drivers door to unlock it before I can put her in her car seat in the back on the passenger side. So frustrating that such an simple thing doesn't work. In my searching the car found a hidden switch with a japanese label saying (translated) remote control start. Played with this and still nothing, doors all lock together if you press the door knob inside!

What else could it be???

• 4 years later...

yeah this is old topic.

A few days ago I noticed that my key did not work. I thought that I change the battery and it works. there was no fault in it.
another key works well and I have tried to re-programming, but the doors will not be locked during programming

do I have to find new key or what

I watch this video and try re-programming