SAU Community

The What Do You Put In The Back Of Your Stagea Thread?

PN-Mad

Dale - do Insurance company call centre workers fit equally well in the rear of the Stagea as Backpackers?

Once they've had a phone receiver cable tied between their teeth; things get much better.

I do find it very hard to rid the load area of the all pervading stench of bullshit.

Three mates, one half out the sun roof, other two crouched in the back with the half hatch open, all equipped with nerf guns, shooting another mate's car with chalk bullets :D

but shhhhhhhhhhhhh about it ;)

A full PA system from kid's school, including front of house speakers standing upright. But that's not as impressive as:

We all have our reasons for buying these wagons, some as a practical way of disposing of bod moving stuff, or just because we like the look, but would you try to sell your car by showing pics of all the crap you've carted? Well there's someone on carsales doing that right now (apologies if you're reading this, but you've got to admit your pics need posting here, lol)

post-76144-0-30478200-1340113491_thumb.jpg

post-76144-0-01450400-1340113510_thumb.jpg

post-76144-0-85066800-1340113530_thumb.jpg

I lug my band gear (bass, amplifier head, cabinet and effects) around in the back of the Stag... gets a few more looks when I unload for a gig than the usual shit heap commodore and falcon wagons :cool:

I pretty much sold my Supra for a Stagea because of my boys...

I have a 61kg 16 month old purebred Bullmastiff "Frank", and a 54kg Great Dane x German Shepherd / Rotty Mix "Zeus" - but soon will be adding another Bullmastiff girl to the family to breed with my boy Frank.

Soon I'll be taking the Stag off the road to do some mods to it so they will have to squish into what ever daily I buy till it's back on the road.

img5298k.jpg

imag5594.jpg

Zeus's fav pass time is looking out the sunroof...

imag5704.jpg

imag5716.jpg

have fitted DAYZ front and rear, a recumbent trike, dogs, firewood, fencing materials and recently a front and rear leather seat set plus door trims and some other goodies , not all at once....

Edited by Springsteen

This was a little while ago:

But thanks to my brother wanting to make sauce, my car smelt like tomato for quite some bloody time after this...

imag4938.jpg

Sometimes Domo Kun and myself go for a drive and check out the hills (lol)

imag5580.jpg

Or trying to get rid of a tree we cut down to make room for a dog run for a third dog...

imag5845.jpg

(with Zeus kindly helping me.... rather not helping by trying to run off with the sticks..)

I've transported:

• new foam double-bed mattress, which took a bit of convincing to "fold" so it would actually fit through the tailgate aperture;
  • about 9 of those large plastic tubs and about 10 of those cardboard boxes of paperwork (in one go) when my sister's old boss was moving her business out of a small factory warehouse and into her garage;
  • plenty of trips to Ikea;
  • a pair of R32 GT-R front seats and matching rear bench;
  • my dogs (used to have a German Shepard x Rottie male, he weighed in around 45kgs; still own a pure Border Collie, she's not that big though);
  • 4x 18" wheels and tyres plus 3x backpacks full of photography gear when I went with two friends to Wakie last year.

Can't really remember much else at the moment.

Let me see.....

• 50" Plasma still in box from the TGG
  • Twin bunks steel frame + 2 x matress (had to push the driver seat forward so far my nose was on the steering wheel)
  • various boxes full of clothes & house stuff when moving house
  • R34 front bar
  • DRIFT R34 style bucket seats + rails
  • air matress while camping in Kangaroo Valley

When working for a tactile company as an installer I permanently had
  • False floor to store consumables
  • wet & dry vac
  • Various Hilti power tools (hammer drill/core drill)
  • large carry tool box
  • 2 wheel trolley

And the list will continue no doubt