SAU Community

The What Do You Put In The Back Of Your Stagea Thread?

PN-Mad

had a bunch of dj gear in the back last weekend,

• 2 12inch speakers
  • 2 amps
  • console
  • table
  • lighting stand
  • 4 lights
  • 2 bags of leads
  • and a couple other miscellanious items and this was the resulting ride height (unfortunately didnt take photos of the gear inside)

Stance

wish it sat like this all the time

too much!

picnic at Lilydale lake....(with the dogs)

*baby in carseat

*Great dane 66Kg

* Jack russell 5Kg (in footwell with wife)

* big jogging pram

*High Chair

*camping chairs

*Food and gasmate BBQ

* Beer

gotta think about roof racks soon!

too much!

picnic at Lilydale lake....(with the dogs)

*baby in carseat

*Great dane 66Kg

* Jack russell 5Kg (in footwell with wife)

* big jogging pram

*High Chair

*camping chairs

*Food and gasmate BBQ

* Beer

gotta think about roof racks soon!

Why don't you just let her sit on the seat?

The roof rack is a brilliant idea though; she can't see the speedo, she can't change the radio station, and if you wind up the window, you won't hear her anyway.

I don't think I could trick my missus into getting up there; she'd know I was up to something for sure.

• Like 1

The roof rack is a brilliant idea though; she can't see the speedo, she can't change the radio station, and if you wind up the window, you won't hear her anyway.

I don't think I could trick my missus into getting up there; she'd know I was up to something for sure.

ROFLMAO

I also lold. Well spotted.

I have had nothing unusual that hasnt already been pointed out, mostly Nursery furniture, rims and tyres, truck trolley jack, bogan dogs etc.

My 2 border collie crosses prefered my ute, must be a convertible thing.

When the dogs were in the tray i also couldn't hear the old senile one losing his mind with excitement at the possibility of 'beach' and then relosing it with the realisation of 'vets'.

One thing a 2metre door is about 300mm too long to shut the tail gate and fit in the front seat.

The door guy bet me that i couldnt shut the tailgate, i got it in and shut but only a dwarf could fit in the front seats.

You dont realise how f...ing loud an exhaust is until you drive somewhere with the tailgate ajar.

Have no towbar, otherwise she'd be on the bike trailer!

That's what happens when you shut the boot with a record player that's a touch too big.

Man, I hope that's not the case.

I actually watched a commodore wagon driving droid do this at Bunnings with a ladder. After trying to gently close the tailgate unsuccessfully about 8 times; he cracked the shits and slammed it, which promptly shattered the glass.

Apparently a giant UNIT sticker has no load bearing ability...

Naw, broken window sucks.

Did see this several times while working at a BBQ sales store ages ago. People being tight not buying delivery, and jamming massive boxes in little hatches. Better than a brick through it I guess.

My German Shepherd, my work gear when I've been out field, a fridge, the entire contents of my room on base (when I lived on), 55 inch tv, lawn mower.

My ex-gf and I too, but that is another story. Especially if my wife is reading this.

Wat.

Thought they were plus 100 awesomeness.

Me too; it made me sad.

Naw, broken window sucks.

Did see this several times while working at a BBQ sales store ages ago. People being tight not buying delivery, and jamming massive boxes in little hatches. Better than a brick through it I guess.

A mate works for Bing Lee as a warehouse manager; he has about 11ty billion stories just like these. $50 bucks for next day delivery; or a smashed window and a rooted brand new TV.

People are stupid.

My German Shepherd, my work gear when I've been out field, a fridge, the entire contents of my room on base (when I lived on), 55 inch tv, lawn mower.

My ex-gf and I too, but that is another story. Especially if my wife is reading this.

Wait; you have a computer in the kitchen?

The record player fit with plenty of room, the problem occurred going up a steep hill at toowong, accelerated too heavy off the lights and as it went over the dip in the intersection it slid backwards. Fck it was loud. Thought my engine blew up. Was quoted $260 for the windscreen but it was free with my insurance.

The record player fit with plenty of room, the problem occurred going up a steep hill at toowong, accelerated too heavy off the lights and as it went over the dip in the intersection it slid backwards. Fck it was loud. Thought my engine blew up. Was quoted $260 for the windscreen but it was free with my insurance.

Figured as much; no way Stagea owners are a stupid as commodore owners. Do the C34's have tie down points in the load area like the NM35's?