SAU Community

R33 Gtr - Wheel Offsets

Hey all,

I had a midnight purple r33 Gtr and had a set of work xd9s 18x10 +18 and they looked great. Almost sat flush etc good dish.

Well now a bought another Gtr r33 and I bought exactly the same rims but in black. Same offsets etc and they sit no where near flush! Sits an inch inside the front arches!? I'm not sure what's happened!!??

This one runs k sport coilovers as the only difference in suspension set up. My old one had standard but lowered springs..

Help?? :/

Pics uploaded soon

I'd be inclined to say no.

Given CE28Ns in 10.5" +15 (or +18, i cant remember) didn't sit near flush on mine with 265s. If i kept them I'd have needed a 10mm spacer to sit decently, hence I sold em.

Sold the car.

I was running Wedsport SA90s 18x10.5 +15 - now they sat well with 285s.

But good luck ever finding a set for sale ( and cheaply), one of the rarest rim/size around for a GTR IMO. Took 9 months to find a set and they wern't cheap as... I only know of one other in the country - I had regular offers on the wheels haha :)

Ive just looked up and my last set was definatly 18x10 +18.

The car is going into a suspension place today to see if its running alot of camber... even tho the the naked eye it doesnt look like it is.... fingers crossed

If i run spacers does it have to be same front and back to keep the altessa happy??

Also does anyone know who owns this car in pic?? as they appear to be XD9s correct??

post-33454-0-28685700-1340838649_thumb.jpg