SAU Community

1999 S2 Stagea For Sale, Sydney, Auto, White 123Kms

Also on carsales:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-stagea-1999-12863576?base=1216&vertical=Car&eapi=2&Page=2&sort=default&cr=17&__N=1246%201247%201252%201282%204294963846%204294960181%20898%201216&silo=Stock&Range=Price:10000,15000~0.5

$10,499 listed but looking to sell, 122,300 kms. Excuse the blurb it is intended for people that don't know Stageas and it was late at night:

Personal Import in June 2007. A great comfortable and powerful car that defies its Volvo-esque shape! It had done 88,000 kms when I imported it, and full Japanese service history and logbooks which I had a Japanese friend look at and he thinks it was a one owner vehicle there.

Since then it lived most of its life in Hobart, Tasmania before moving to Sydney. So the kms I have put on it are mostly not city kms. I have installed Bilstein Suspension and Whiteline sway bars and bushes to give it great handling. It also has an Alpine head unit and speakers and amplifiers etc etc. Full alarm, immobiliser turbo timer custom setup and integration. Custom exhaust installed from the turbo back including a muffler halfway through to eliminate auto "drone" so it is a nice sound. No other modifications completed or even contemplated.

Recently serviced and had both tie-rod ends at the front replaced. And while I have owned it I have done the full 100,000kms service with timing belt, replaced coil packs with Splitfires, replaced shift solenoids and otherwise that is it, regularly serviced. Mechanically great with and perfect straight body with a minor chip and rear bumper thanks to other Sydney drivers. No sign of the mirror rust some other Stageas have. Interior is spotless with factory mats still in great condition.

The AWD system has fantastic levels of grip and extremely assuring in the wet. Powerful 2.5l turbo engine, tiptronic, fast, smooth shifting auto, and huge amounts of cargo space with blind and cargo net. With rear seats folded it fits a single mattress. Standard safety equip of two airbags in front and ABS. I am a 28y.o. Financial Controller and drive the car sensibly with care!!

I will shed a tear if it is sold, and I am doing so because my girlfriend just got a new car through work and I catch a train to work and its no longer needed. I do not want the car sitting there not being used, as much as I want to keep it.

AND 2 SUNROOFS!!!

post-37736-0-97906200-1340586843_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stage Name