SAU Community

R33 Window Control Panel

R33S2

My control panel has failed, I know what is wrong and how to fix it.

The problem with mine is the toggle button split and I've fixed it twice before but now the whole toggle has disintegrated and I'm finding it hard to even buy a replacement panel.

So I'm hoping that someone out there has an old panel that they have replaced and i could use to fix mine, all I need is the plastic part that screws to the circuit board with the buttons on it.

I am currently still using mine without the button panel by manipulating the switches with my finger which works fine but is quite distracting while driving.

I know there are differences between series 1 & 2 but that is the circuit board and as far as I can see the buttons lay out are the same so either one will do for now.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Hey mate are you talking about the whole driver side window switch and the surrounding black panel?

If you are I have a spare lying around that I was wanting to sell on the cheap anyway. It's for a series 2, all buttons are working (only the driver auto down click a little floppy) and the panel is slightly chipped.

If you're interested, pm me!