SAU Community

Wanting To Buy An R33

Nibibo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like you kid, so I'm gonna help you out.

Now I know it's not an R33, but you're gonna love it anyway. PM member BakemonoRicer and have a chat to him. If you're lucky, he will probably sell you his 500ps NA rotary RX7 for pretty cheap! It's just gonna need a new headgasket and then you're good to go!!

I meant BOV as in, i prefer a skyline in a bov buts its optional ( meaning doesnt matter if it doesnt have one. By prefer to buy a skyline with BOV. Ask b4 you run your mouth

Just f**k off you stupid school kid people have been more then polite

Do you have some sort of mental disorder of were you encouraged to eat the lead paint off the walls as a child?

Either way your statements bring your mental capacity into serious question go buy a comonwhore or a falcadick and you can stick 11ty billion BOVS on it all day every day and tell all your friends how much of a badass you are because your dad bought you a fully hectic doze box on your Ls

Wake up to yourself.

I meant BOV as in, i prefer a skyline in a bov buts its optional ( meaning doesnt matter if it doesnt have one. By prefer to buy a skyline with BOV. Ask b4 you run your mouth

Optional BOV's can be troublesome on a non turbo car. Your best bet is to learn to beatbox, once you're good at that you can make the same noise as a BOV and vary it to your liking. Spend your money on a megaphone and a roll of duct tape to tape it to the steering wheel.

Not only will the noise make the hoes wet, but bishes love ingenuity.

What did I do wrong? Yea I have been annoying but still

You don't need to post if its not related, I want to buy a car, and that's it.

I did nothing wrong. I posted it in the correct section and I asked to buy a skyline R33 that looks nice and has a BOV, but don't care if it doesn't have one.

Theirs nothing wrong with that, right?

Yes, I am annoying. But I didn't do anything annoying. Just asked a question to buy a car. Why you say all these things to me?

What did I do wrong? Yea I have been annoying but still

You don't need to post if its not related, I want to buy a car, and that's it.

I did nothing wrong. I posted it in the correct section and I asked to buy a skyline R33 that looks nice and has a BOV, but don't care if it doesn't have one.

Theirs nothing wrong with that, right?

Yes, I am annoying. But I didn't do anything annoying. Just asked a question to buy a car. Why you say all these things to me?

I can't have sex with your personality and I can't put my fist in your childhood dreams, so why you sharin' all this information with me?

Show me your genitals.

Edited by kawasakirider