SAU Community

Correct Wheel Size R32 Gtr

No 245 is already stretched on a 9.5" wide wheel.

How low is your car? Do you have rolled guards?

Did you get a wheel alignment done? Do you have adjustable castor and upper arms?

When I fitted 265 on my BNR34 wheels, the front right would scrape under load. I wound some neg camber and castor to stop it scrapping then took it down to an alignment place to get the numbers right. Thanks to a couple of popular tyre shops that have regular specials, my alignment was all over the place, so my fiddling actually improved the alignment.

okay awesome... man honestly thats what i always thought but someone that was running 10.5 all round with a 255 said my 9.5 on a 17inch wheel with 265 will be like a baloon... f**k what he says man the picture u posted is perfect and exactly what i want.

thanks for the help

You do realise that fitting has stupid amounts of neg camber on the rear to make it fit, dont you?

No 245 is already stretched on a 9.5" wide wheel.

How low is your car? Do you have rolled guards?

Did you get a wheel alignment done? Do you have adjustable castor and upper arms?

When I fitted 265 on my BNR34 wheels, the front right would scrape under load. I wound some neg camber and castor to stop it scrapping then took it down to an alignment place to get the numbers right. Thanks to a couple of popular tyre shops that have regular specials, my alignment was all over the place, so my fiddling actually improved the alignment.

I think you must be spot on! My car isn't that low, especially on that corner, I need to adjust the other 3 corners slightly higher to be in line with it, I only have castor rods, I haven't had an alignment yet, it only just clips the edge of the side skirts front connection point in the wheel well

• 6 years later...
On 11/20/2012 at 6:43 PM, DarrenJC said:

I am running CE28's 18x9.5 +15 with 265's all round.

Heaps of room! I could drive a truck through that guard gap.

I think a +12 would be better or a 18x10.5

(Uneven ground)

Side.jpg

Fronts.jpg

Rear.jpg

Hi, are you fenders rolled for your 18x9.5+15????? With 265s

I bought a set of 18x9.5+12s with 265s

cause seller said they were +22s and I did not check them first   Yep im a dumb butt

So just wondering if they will fit do not want to roll fenders   

Thanks

On ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:30 AM, scarry29 said:

Hi, are you fenders rolled for your 18x9.5+15????? With 265s

I bought a set of 18x9.5+12s with 265s

cause seller said they were +22s and I did not check them first   Yep im a dumb butt

So just wondering if they will fit do not want to roll fenders   

Thanks

no need to roll guards, depending on height, get some adj. camber arms if required