SAU Community

Money

Bsa

i know im not very welcom here but i would just like to say a few things and hopfully clear things up a bit. i would like to say that i never was meaning to take money off you guys for no reward i have full intentions of paying back all the amounts but i will have to ask you guys to be understanding in that i cant just throw 900 out a week because i just simply cant. recently iv been without a phone for the last 3 and a half weeks making comunication difficult and im sorry for that. i have now got a job and not working for penuts so will make things easier to pay you guys back. im trying to do the right thing and tell everyone what is going on and im sorry for all of this iv lost a lot of things in the last 2 months one being my fiance. please dont just come out guns blasing ready to rite me off i just ask to give me some leeway with the repayments. also a lot of things that have been said about me are not true im so but i know you guys wont believe me i still have no credit to reply to people so pm is best solution right now. once again im sorry to all im trying to make this rite but it will take time

Why should it be closed no one has posted anything but you in the last 3 days!!!!

The person is trying to do the right thing and payback people that he ripped off, as its states if you have been ripped of by BSA send him a PM as per his post.

Let the man clear his name he owned up for doing the wrong thing and wants to fix it...

• 4 weeks later...

No mate BSA Blake is fine mate is a honest decent bloke has payed me back 600 dollars because he sold me a stuffed bottom end and honesty didn't no has done the right thing Blake doesn't need to be hassled by any body give him another chance and don't hassle him people make mistakes and every one deserves a second chance

• 2 weeks later...

i know im not very welcom here but i would just like to say a few things and hopfully clear things up a bit. i would like to say that i never was meaning to take money off you guys for no reward i have full intentions of paying back all the amounts but i will have to ask you guys to be understanding in that i cant just throw 900 out a week because i just simply cant. recently iv been without a phone for the last 3 and a half weeks making comunication difficult and im sorry for that. i have now got a job and not working for penuts so will make things easier to pay you guys back. im trying to do the right thing and tell everyone what is going on and im sorry for all of this iv lost a lot of things in the last 2 months one being my fiance. please dont just come out guns blasing ready to rite me off i just ask to give me some leeway with the repayments. also a lot of things that have been said about me are not true im so but i know you guys wont believe me i still have no credit to reply to people so pm is best solution right now. once again im sorry to all im trying to make this rite but it will take time

Thanks for the honest answers Blake. I still waiting to be paid as well as many others. I hope you sort this out ASAP and rebuild the trust you have destroyed.