SAU Community

Need To Identify And Replace This Coolant Pipe

damono

Hi,

My mechanic has identifie my water leak to a corroded metal pipe with a couple of connections for coolant/heater, its located under the intake and I think it runs parallel somewhere between near where the thermostat is located and towards the firewall, but cant be sure as I didnt pull it apart. He's sent me a pic (attached), and I need to find a replacement or at least the name of the pipe so I can track one down. Cars off the road until I find one.

Anyone can identify and point me in the right direction on getting a replacement would be awesome :)

cheers

XYSMK.jpg

Cool, possibly could be. Like I said, haven't seen it myself where it came from, only this pic :)

He said one end comes from a fitting on the block to a short rubber hose to this cross section. It's a joint with each end being 3/4inch, one side has 5/16in and other 1/2in connector. Hopefully means more to you than me haha

• 3 years later...

I'm in need of the same part as well as a few others. Only thing is that mine is a Stagea and the diagram doesn't seem to have that part.

Mechanic said he was also after the 2 Circled parts plus

1* metal pipe connector

2* plastic fittings

1* Inlet Gasket

1* Plenum Gasket.

Can anyone please help...

post-18088-0-23835900-1460963906_thumb.jpg

Edited by wagon

For an ECR33 the part number is 1405321U00 and on my invoice its called PIPE, WATER-OIL COOLER .

They are only available ex Japan and mine came via John Robinson Nissan Rockdale in Sydney .

I ordered everything under the manifold hose and tube wise that see's coolant including the screw in rear block fitting and the press in water pump end one and the longer tube that hangs under the manifold .

Search ECR33 followed any of those part numbers on the Nissan diagrams . Brings up an American site with the schematic and actual part numbers .

A .

Edited by discopotato03

I think i have confused myself. Not non turbo but series one. The part looks as if it is that part in the op's pic above but that doesn't seem to be on a series one (96 model)

#http://nissan.epcdata.ru/stagea/wgnc34/5411-rb25det/engine/211/#211C_002

Seems an awful lot more parts on the later models?

• 1 year later...

I actually just took off my lower runners and have the same exact issue with mine as the first post. Quite honestly I was thinking of just cutting the rotted metal part out and securing the new hose to whatever is left.

Although I've had no luck with diagrams as of late so if anyone has part numbers I'm sure there's some interchangeable parts between the 240SX/300ZX heater hose wise. It'd be nice not to fork over $300+ for a hose kit.