SAU Community

Stagea Stock Sway Bars Fit Into R33 Gtst

Gday guys at this stage im wanting to replace my front thicker white line sway bars on my r33 iv found them way to hard for drifting!! Iv sourced down some stagea stocks swaybars the guy tells me they are the same as gtr bars but I want to know if they will fit my 33 and are the same thickness as the stock 33 bars ????

If it was an R32 I'd say, no way. GTR and GTSt anti-roll bars are different. I do not know if that is the case on the boats, but it could well be. You should look at the Whiteline catalogue to see if there is any commonality between aftermarket parts to suit the 2 different chassis.

There are different thickness sway bars used on each model of Stagea and widths depending on subframes.

From memory, the auto's have a 19mm solid front and 22mm hollow rear, the manual S2 stagea's have 22mm front and 24mm rear. The auto stageas (by and large) run GTS-t running gear, the manual stageas use R33GTR running gear.

You are going to have to double check everything since it is a long time since a few of us played around with them and my memory might be a bit sketchy.