SAU Community

What Makes The R33 "ugly" ?

GTR wing on GTSt is fine with me as long as it doesn't have gtr endplates, aesthetically it's the best looking wing for the r33 shape,

not a big fan of the duckwing

ok firstly...stageas? really ? those massive station-wagons? people actually thing they are good looking? i just assumed that whoever was driving it wanted a skyline but had kids...hence the shitty station-wagon version of the skyline. imo Bar the front(which is a skyline front anyway)...those things are ridiculously hideous......

secondly...duckwings are the shit....but the stock s2 spoiler has really grown on me and suits the car now that its been lowered...so im keeeping it.

Lastly , yes an s1 maroon skyline with that rounded spoiler looks almost as bad as a stagea.

How is that being hypocritical?

Really? I have to go there?

Yeah I dunno.. every time I see my old 33 sedan getting around i think it's a camry and any time I see a silver camry around town think it's might be my old 33.

So you selling a camry or a 33?

You pay them out yet you purchased it. Either you want to fit in or you forgot to put on your glasses

What? I owned that car 4 years ago mate... It was my first ever Skyline that i sold to my father in law and no he's wnats to sell it.

Here's what ya do... Put the crack pipe down, go back a few pages of this post, grab yr glasses, and read how I say i used to own an R33. See it? Well the car that is for sale is the very R33 I used to own. I can't figure out what's hypocritical about any of that?

ok firstly...stageas? really ? those massive station-wagons? people actually thing they are good looking? i just assumed that whoever was driving it wanted a skyline but had kids...hence the shitty station-wagon version of the skyline. imo Bar the front(which is a skyline front anyway)...those things are ridiculously hideous......

secondly...duckwings are the shit....but the stock s2 spoiler has really grown on me and suits the car now that its been lowered...so im keeeping it.

Lastly , yes an s1 maroon skyline with that rounded spoiler looks almost as bad as a stagea.

I think those stagea things are ugly as hell too, i'm still working out how to pronounce the name of that car.. "staga, stage-a, stag-e-ya" mindf**k

Even owners of Stageas don't know how to pronounce it, lol.... As for their ugliness, they're a pretty dated look, even when they came out the square boxy shape was 10 years old, kind of like a 31 wagon, or a volvo haha. The Stageas appeal, for me anyway, is in using them for a family wagon. We didn't wanna buy a falcon or commy wagon or even the tiny subaru wagons and the stagea is perfect, full leather, turbo, attessa, HUGE boot space and soft suspension for the little kiddies.

i'm actually starting to see a few of them around town. They just look massive and i really really dislike the look of them stock but i have seen a few guys on here that have made them look pretty good. Practicality>looks for some people though i guess

What?