SAU Community

R32 Rb20Det Help - Running On 1 Or 2 Cyls - Running Rough

I put my skyline away in my garage almost a year n a half ago.

I went to start it a few months back n it ran like a tractor.

So i thought bad fuel, drained the fuel and put fresh stuff in and changed the spark plugs. started and still ran like shit coughing and spluttering and wont idle have to give it gas to start it and hold the gas on to keep it alive.

Very smoking out of the exhaust. so maybe ignitor? changed the ignitor no change, afm? changed the afm, no change.

So when i got it running (rough) i went down the coil packs to see what cyl is not running right and cyls 1,2,3 are not working. so i take the coil packs out and test with a spark plug any they all work ggrr, so maybe clogged injector? so i removed my fuel rail, injectors and fuel filter.

replaced the fuel filter and cleaned the injectors with carb cleaner. I reinstalled every thing today and kicked it over and boom it idled first go but not 100% sounded like i was down a cyl again, so went thru the coil packs to check which cyl and cyl 3 was not working. ok turned off checkd the plug and then started again. then i lost 1,2,3 cyls again!!! WTF? then more started to go now i think maybe 1 or 2 cyl is working, tones of smoke most i have ever seen come out bluey in colour n fuely

i changed the CAS as well no change, when the CAS was out i turned the shaft while ignition was on to make sure the injectors are firing and the did fine. also thought my ECU shat it self but i tested on a rb20 sil and ran fine... im really lost not sure what else to try? just seems to get worse n worse...

Edited by 45LDE