SAU Community

Powerlifting

markos

Haven't tried these but I'd be interested in giving it a go. Used to do superman push-ups fairly easily so these shouldn't be comparatively as hard?

Boz have you tried captains chair leg raises as opposed to hanging?

Haven't tried these but I'd be interested in giving it a go. Used to do superman push-ups fairly easily so these shouldn't be comparatively as hard?

You can try on my ab wheel ;)

I can squat 200kg+ and my abs were sore for days after using it all the way to the floor from the knees lol.

Yeah I was doing the captains chair leg raises, but current assistance template has the ab wheel in there specifically, as well as the PL gym not having a captain's chair!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had a decent day at the recent GPC comp in Melbourne. Went 6 for 6 on squats and deads but botched my bench press... again... only getting my opener, which was 10kg down on my gym pb (150kg) I set a week before the comp

I ended up with 255/140/265 for 660kg @ 96.5kg and first place in the 100's. Actually totalled the same as the guy in 2nd but weighed 2kg less so I get the win.

Only a small comp, most of the strong guys did ProRaw and sat this one out, but still nice to place for once!

Squat and dead weren't max efforts so looking for a 700kg total next year

• Like 2

Cool mate, well done on first, that's a sensational win. I can remember you only dreaming of figures like that!

When is PTCs next push/pull or novice comp?

My figures are coming up so I would not mind attending the next novice and beating previous total.

Push pull is on the 7th of December and there's a novice on the 21st.

I was going to do the push pull but have a wedding on that weekend.

I'll be at the novice though.

Thanks mate, progress has been pretty consistent apart from time out due to injury. Still a long way to go before I'm truly competitive.

Farking hate Facebook

Can someone down with social networking post details here

Can you just show up on the day and sign up then?

Push/pull 24hr weigh in on Saturday 11-3pm, must be a gpc member prior to event. Lifting starts 11am Sunday 7th. $50

Novice is 21st, $30, 11am start. Same day weigh in

• Like 1

Farking hate Facebook

Can someone down with social networking post details here

Can you just show up on the day and sign up then?

Just join facebook and add shit you want to hear from.

all the selfie faggotry have moved instagram.

I only joined this year.

and only so I'm in the loop of goings ons as forums are on the decline.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...