SAU Community

Nismo Front Pipes- R33 Gtr

asps91

Hi guys, can't find anything to answer my question. Does anyone know how much power nismo front pipes will flow?

The size is:

Primaries = 60mm

Rear = 75mm

Don't want to go wasting money on the pipes if they won't flow 320-340kw.

Thanks guys!

Lol, was under my car yesterday inspecting clutch fork and noticed I had some pretty fat front pipes already installed. Measured them up to be 2.5 inch primaries into 3 inch secondary. Can't find a brand name on them but the welds look immaculate and it seems quite sturdy. Win! Its funny how sometimes you can own a car for a while and not realize what's done to it.

Lol, was under my car yesterday inspecting clutch fork and noticed I had some pretty fat front pipes already installed. Measured them up to be 2.5 inch primaries into 3 inch secondary. Can't find a brand name on them but the welds look immaculate and it seems quite sturdy. Win! Its funny how sometimes you can own a car for a while and not realize what's done to it.

I'd still be getting bigger pipes mate, what dumps do you run?

I'd be getting 3 inch dumps, the biggest f@ck off front pipes you can find. High flow cat into 3 1/2...

The closer you are to the turbos the larger the diameter of the piping required, as we all know hot air expands ;)

Edited by GTR_JOEY

Conflicting advice everywhere, people say 3inch is good for up to 400kw. Others say 300kw, I love the Internet. I may just sell of my entire system and get a 3.5 inch system made up just to be safe.

With any question there's going to be conflicting info from those that have heard stuff off mates or just take a guess.

I've done it on my own 32. Over 400rwkw through those size front pipes and an off the shelf xforce cat back which I can tell you now is less than 3.5".

Save your money and spend it somewhere else on the car, those front pipes you're talking about will do the job. Plus if they're Nismo the quality will be awesome like all Nismo parts.

Personally I'd be buying those front pipes wherever youve seen them and then a set of R34GTR (or HKS which come up from time to time) dump pipes with the money saved from not going custom/overkill.

^^this man knows,

If stevo reckons that those pipes are good for the power your making then that's good enough for me. Unlike alot of people his advice comes from experience and knowledge.

The nismo pipes will be top quality and you know they are going to bolt in and fit 100% of the time!

Like I said before you will need the bigger dump pipes as well with the high flow cat